The Question/Answer Thread

Guest Tigrinum Major

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
Guest Tigrinum Major

a: Split some yellow crookneck squash, put two pats of butter on each half, cover to taste with Tony Sachere's seasoning, wrap in aluminum foil and put on the grill for about 30 minutes.

q: Is Bottomfeeder gay?

Guest Tigrinum Major

a: It's hard to explain things to Neanderthals.

q: Doesn't a vegetable with slathered with butter and seasoning qualify as a salad?

A: Little Johnny's next door neighbor was unfortunately born without any ears. When the neighbors asked little johnny's parents to come over, little Johnny want to go with him to see the baby. THe parents new that little Johnny shouldn't go because they knew he would say something to embarrass the parents about the kids not having any ears. Johnny insisted.

"Please Mommy....please let me go see the new baby"

"No, Little Johnny"

Please Mommy, I will be good...PLEASE???"

"OK, you can go. But if you say one thing about that baby not having any ears, I am going to wear you out when I get home."

So Little Johnny and his mom went over to see the little baby, WHO WAS LAYING ON A QUILT HIS MOTHER QUILTED FOR HIM. Little Johhny looked at the baby and said, "Man Mrs Smith, you sure do have a good looking little baby."

"Thank you little Johnny. That sure is sweet of you"

"Your baby sure does have pretty blue eyes."

"Thank you little Johnny."

"Can he see real good?" Little Johnny asked.

"Yes, little Johnny. The doctors say our baby has 20/20 vision."

"Good," Says little johnny, "cause he sure as hell can't wear glasses...."

Q: Did that joke qualify?

q: How about a hybird joke?

A: The barman was reading his paper in the fishing village pub when in came a seafaring man, weather-beaten with a patch on his eye, a peg leg and a hook for a hand. On his shoulder was a magnificent parrot. As the door closed behind the seafarer the parrot flew from his shoulder to perch on back of a nearby chair.

"Don't I recognize you?" said the barman.

"Likely you do. I've been away for many years. I'm Jim," said the man.

"Ah yes Jimmy, good to see you again. What on earth has been happening to you?"

The parrot glided across the bar and settled on the windowsill as Jim paid for his beer. "I was sailing the great barrier reef when I went swimming and got caught by a great white, that's how I lost my leg."

"Terrible" said the barman as the parrot flew up into the beams. "Was that when you lost your arm?"

"No, that happened in the Everglades when I was fishing. I reached in to land my catch and an alligator took my forearm, bit it right off. That's when I got the hook."

The parrot fluttered down to sit on the bar as the barman said, "That's awful. How did you loose your eye?"

"I was sitting in the sun, just getting over that alligator when this bloody parrot flew by and dumped in my eye."

Puzzled, the barman said "But that's not enough to cause you to loose the eye?"

"No, but I wasn't used to the hook yet."

Q: What exactly is a Hybird?

a. 90%, the other half is physical -- Yoggi

q. Was Yoggi Berra a genius or just senile before his time?

A: Push

Q: Better band, Steppenwolf or The Allman Brothers?

a. The Allman Brothers, and it's not even close.

q. Does Scott Adams (Dilbert) spy on my office or am I just paranoid?

Archived