Cordera Eason to

Shug2003

today according to the Meridian Star. link:http://www.meridianstar.com/articles/2006/01/20/local_sports/local_and_prep/b1-ceason.txt

Since he just completed a visit to Ole Piss, it's my gut feeling he will be a Rebel.... :thumbsdown:

i guess shrek promised him the world over the weekend. Interestingly, their best RB at the end of the season last year was a freshman. I'll be anxious to see how this works out.......

It's a shame that he's going to make his decision before an official visit to the plains.

i think harris will be a linebacker, personally. and we wouldn't turn this kid down. he's really, really good.

Yall watchout Shrek is going to out recruit :ua: and :au: He might not stay long enough to realize what he did but they will have talent.

The one good thing about him getting talent in Mississippi is that it hurts

:lsu: , :ua: , :arky: , :msu: more than us.

This does not hurt us really at all. We have already signed two RB's this year and next year we will probably sign two or more. We already have Kenny and Lester and some other guys returning this year so this does not hurt us at all.

Yall watchout Shrek is going to out recruit :ua: and :au: He might not stay long enough to realize what he did but they will have talent.

The one good thing about him getting talent in Mississippi is that it hurts

:lsu: , :ua::arky::msu:   more than us.

213108[/snapback]

Coach Krispy Kreme will not out recruit us. He is doing what the Yanks and Mets do in baseball by signing players that are high profile, overated, bad student, discipline problem players. He's taking a lot of chances bringing in J. Powe and Brent. S. He better hope his gambles pay off or he will be gone soon.

That's assuming that he doesn't run off half of this recruiting class. He will also have to keep them all in class and out of trouble, which could be a monumental task with some of the names that have been mentioned.

Archived