Dameyune Craig @ Tuskegee

Grider

well, thats two of our ex quarterbacks that are QB coaches. And ill promise you that Craig and Nix will make great coordinators, maybe even head coaches some day.

I have thought that about Nix since he called most of the plays himself during the second half of the '94 Florida game. Tot was just staring and listening to him every offensive drive.

well, thats two of our ex quarterbacks that are QB coaches.  And ill promise you that Craig and Nix will make great coordinators, maybe even head coaches some day.

219254[/snapback]

If I'm not mistaken Pat Sullivan coaches the quarterbacks also.

well, thats two of our ex quarterbacks that are QB coaches.  And ill promise you that Craig and Nix will make great coordinators, maybe even head coaches some day.

219254[/snapback]

If I'm not mistaken Pat Sullivan coaches the quarterbacks also.

219332[/snapback]

yeah, i thought about him but i wasnt sure if he was still coaching.

We DO need to get Nix back to Auburn..............He has a great offensive mind and is good with QB's. Just a thought in case AL decides to leave....... :cheer:

We DO need to get Nix back to Auburn..............He has a great offensive mind and is good with QB's. Just a thought in case  AL decides to leave....... :cheer:

219423[/snapback]

Yes, and Tuberville has demonstrated now that he will hire someone with Auburn ties. Many doubted that he would do that.

Archived