2006 Helmet Schedule

WarTiger

Thanks for the link. I kept a schedule like this last year posted for vendor to look at while waiting, and was hoping to get one for this year. Now I have it.

Anyone check out Florida's schedule next year?

9/30 Alabama Home

10/7 LSU Home

10/14 Auburn Away

Off

10/28 Georgia

I am sure there is another team out there in the SEC with the same stretch of tough games but this one jumped out at me.

They also play UT, FSU, USC That has the potential to be 7 top 25 teams with a possbility of 3-5 top ten.

Yes Auburn has 4 top 25 with a potential of 6 with USC and UArky(wishful thinking).

Very impressive out of conference schedule for some schools as well

Vandy starting at The BIG HOUSE wow

Colorado comming to GA

Airforce playing Tenn.

whats gonna hurt us is 12 straight games...hope every one can stay healthy...

Anyone check out Florida's schedule next year?

9/30  Alabama    Home

10/7  LSU            Home

10/14 Auburn      Away

Off

10/28 Georgia

I am sure there is another team out there in the SEC with the same stretch of tough games but this one jumped out at me.

They also play UT, FSU, USC That has the potential to be 7 top 25 teams with a possbility of 3-5 top ten.

Yes Auburn has 4 top 25 with a potential of 6 with USC and UArky(wishful thinking).

219479[/snapback]

That's why Sporting News has rated Florida's schedule the toughest in the SEC for 2006. Auburn was 5th. Last was..........West Vance U.

I do not defend :ua: for anything much, but the :ua: schedule is pretty rough. They have road trips to: :arky::lsu::uf::ut: and then play us at JHS-West. I do agree however that the games are very spread out , only the last two will be a tough 'stretch.'

Recent history would suggest that is a very tough schedule especially one for a team rebuilding its D and starting a new QB.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived