Bama's Tiger Walk

Proud Tiger

Bama finally gets around to copying Tiger Walk. Guess there will be two at JH-West this year :big:

www.cw.ua.edu/vnews/display.v/ART/2006/02/20/43f978041954b

....The Walk of Champions will have plaques commemorating the program's 12 national championships and 21 SEC titles lining the sidewalk leading from the buses to the entrance, according to information provided by construction contractors Brice Building Co.

Space will be left to add more plaques, Turnipseed said. "We look forward to adding more," he said.

Here's to a very long wait and lots of empty space for the forseeable future! :thumbsup::big:

The Elephant Walk?  he he he.  I predict a few transfers after some of the UAT players get an up close look at their fans.

220944[/snapback]

Next thing you know they will try to get Dumbo to fly over the field before the game :big::big::big::big:

The Elephant Walk?  he he he.  I predict a few transfers after some of the UAT players get an up close look at their fans.

220944[/snapback]

Next thing you know they will try to get Dumbo to fly over the field before the game :big::big::big::big:

221020[/snapback]

I know who can fly before the games!

bahrrocker5cv.jpg

FAIRY BAHR

uat has ALWAYS attempted to follow Auburn. To bad they can't handle the pressure of doing "it" the right way. B)

brodie croyle better be glad that they didn't have this last year. i have several  uat fans that would enjoy open view access to him so they could chunk an empty bottle of jack at this mullet

221046[/snapback]

shuladucking0sa.jpg

Cant wait for them to see that Big Ole Sign as they stroll into the stadium

Welcome to : BRYANT DENNY STAIDUM @ TUBBERVILLE FIELD

and as the last player entered the playing field you hear this big ole FLUSHING sound over

the pa system.

Seeing as everybody else in the south has copied "Tiger Walk", why shouldn't they?

221158[/snapback]

Just having a little fun. I'll give them credit for holding out this long.

Archived