Shula gets 6 more years....

JC Cool

Six years seems just about right...CTT needs 6 more fingers to fill up both hands!

:big:   :big:

221926[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

i wish auburn would just take over his contract to keep him there forever..

If at the end of that six year period Tuberville and AUBURN fans everywhere are holding both hands in the air and waving 10 at the Bammers, do you think they will be happy? No matter what their record is for those years? <_<

:cheer::au::au::au::cheer:

If at the end of that six year period Tuberville and AUBURN fans everywhere are holding both hands in the air and waving 10 at the Bammers, do you think they will be happy?  No matter what their record is for those years?  <_<

:cheer:   :au:   :au:   :au:   :cheer:

221947[/snapback]

It won't take 6 years. When the thumb comes up this year, the grumbling will be heard in Tuscalooser. The dagger will come at JH next year when the middle digit on the left hand comes up and shows bama the bird. The grumbling will reach a crescendo and Shula will be gone. To bad because I like the guy and wish he was around for his whole contract.

If at the end of that six year period Tuberville and AUBURN fans everywhere are holding both hands in the air and waving 10 at the Bammers, do you think they will be happy?  No matter what their record is for those years?  <_<

:cheer:   :au:   :au:   :au:   :cheer:

221947[/snapback]

It won't take 6 years. When the thumb comes up this year, the grumbling will be heard in Tuscalooser. The dagger will come at JH next year when the middle digit on the left hand comes up and shows bama the bird. The grumbling will reach a crescendo and Shula will be gone. To bad because I like the guy and wish he was around for his whole contract.

221953[/snapback]

Yup, I don't think Shula no matter his record would survive if he were to lose the next two Iron Bowls.

I hope Bama has a good record also. Cause then I want to see all the reasons they will give for firing Shula that doesn't concern Auburn......... cause the Auburn game doesn't count, Tenn is the biggest rival, and only Auburn thinks about Bama with its program and not vice versa.

Has anyone read anything about a "buy out" clause in his contract, and if so, how much?

I'm guessing they didn't lock themselves in for with major $$$ when they decide to dump him in another 2-3 years.

Archived