All I can say is....Row Tahd!

DKW 86

I saw these at the crawfish boil last weekend here in Birmingham, rather hilarious. I thought they were pretty cool, but i guess thats laziness talking.

Hey ya'll izzat Brodie rahdin' 'at thang?

235561[/snapback]

Looks more like Freddie Kitchens, that thang will only hold two heismans, Brodie's wouldn't fit.

oh come on dkw that's funny. my buddy bought one of those at the crawfish boil. they are very handy while intoxicated. just think of the transportation oppurnities while tailgating!

If you are like some of us and have multiple tailgate parties to attend pregame this could be handy. I know it is hard for me to carry enough beer to accomodate the long walks between spots. This usually makes me carry a large bottle and that is never going to end well.

If you are like some of us and have multiple tailgate parties to attend pregame this could be handy.  I know it is hard for me to carry enough beer to accomodate the long walks between spots.  This usually makes me carry a large bottle and that is never going to end well.

235603[/snapback]

I imagine someone, somewhere has put together a keg-size version (or at least a pony keg). ;)

Of course, it's probably advertizing for a DUI if anyone actually uses it on a public roadway.

$349-499? 

P.T. Barnum was correct.

235694[/snapback]

No, it can be yours for only $19.99. But wait, there's more...

tommy.jpg

Does he lead the hay rides with this?

:P

235686[/snapback]

Smokies, you get the Bama fan post of the day. I LOLed for real!

getherdone1.jpg

I took this off lucybaxley.com, the official site as she runs for Governor.

I kid you not. Look yourself on the homepage.

I don't know what's funnier, looking back at it. The Lucy Baxley for Governor sticker or the small Earnhardt 3 underneath.

tommy.jpg

Does he lead the hay rides with this?

:P

235686[/snapback]

I see this picture & think of Steve Martin in "The Jerk" ! :D

The new phone book's here! The new phone book's here!

Archived