Criminole Tradishun

DKW 86

http://www.wctv6.com/sports/headlines/2888251.html

Fred Rouse Arrested

Fred Rouse, a former star receiver at Lincoln High and Florida State, has been arrested.

He was booked at Leon County Jail at 8:30 a.m. for charges of burglary of dwelling while unarmed with no assault or battery, drug possession of a controlled substance without prescription, and grand theft.

A year ago, Rouse was a promising freshman prospect for the Seminoles. He has since been kicked off the team.

FSU20Helmet.jpg

But he had such a Wonderful Attitude.........That nice ME First attitude......You can put him in the pile with the likes of Willie Williams, TO, and Barry Bonds for all I care. He was a Freakishly Talented Athlete, but talent alone will Not get you far, in Life that is..........and That my friends is why CTT didn't recruit him..........Heavily. War "BY GOD" Eagle

Too bad :D:D

I remember UAT and FS going after this kid hard. Kinda wish he HAD gone across state. Woulda fit right in with Simpson and others. Felt right at home.

I was reading the ticker on the bottom of ESPN and it said that Rouse and another teammate, can't remember who, broke into Lorenzo Booker's house. Booker, of course, is also a football player. Rouse sure sounds like the type of guy that a team can trust :puke:

aj nicholson the starting olb that i believe was all-acc last year while filling in for the oft injured ernie sims. he was the other guy. and they stole from former teammate lorenzo booker??? what in the world is going through those guys' heads? and how bout booker reporting two former teammates over $300 worth of goods. i'm not saying i wouldn't be ticked, but... that's just an odd situation.

okay here's the scoop. it was rouse and aj nicholson. i was wrong about the dollar amount (that's what they had on the ticker). it was actually $1700 in stolen goods which changes it completely from booker's perspective. i turn 'em in no questions.

rouse is a total screwup. he already got kicked off the team for detrimental conduct (which in tallahassee means he might have killed someone). now, he's facing three felony counts (burglary, grand theft, and possession of ecstasy).

aj was just drafted by the bengals in a classic talent over all obstacles draft choice. he lead the team in tackles as a junior and was all conference as a senior. the bengals drafted him in the 5th round despite this little rap sheet: no contest on a DUI charge, dropped charges on resisting arrest in tallahassee, accused of sexual assault in miami before the orange bowl (bowden dismissed him from the team for that one), and now, burglary, grand theft, and criminal mischief against a former teammate that is still in college. good job flushing your future down the drain. i hope you enjoy prison.

in addition to all this, the two guys are apparently IDIOTS. rouse left a wide receiver glove with the number 1 (his number) on the floor under a tv he couldn't get out of the apartment apparently, and aj cut his finger, bled all over the apt, and tracked it back to his girlfriends house. ouch babe.

linky dinky: http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2464554

they must have a class how ot become a horrible criminal and ruin your life in the process :angry:

237864[/snapback]

Or maybe......... a class how ot ytpe.....just kiddin'. Did Booker say $1700 worth of stuff? Holy Crap, that's a lot of expensive stuff......Hmmmm, I wonder how he got that stuff <_< . That's without taking the TV.....Man I wish I was a Blue Chipper..... at a Big College. Freakin' Crazyness.

dude, i'm no blue chipper, but i bet if you stole all my cds, my stereo, my playstation2, my games, and my ipod... you'd be waaaaay over 1500. and that doesn't include my tv or my computer.

Times, they have a changed. I was thinking back to my college days at AU and I'll bet I didn't have $250.00 total in property to my name.

But then again, they didn't have CDs, Gameboys, Nintendo, iPods etc. when I went to school. They might have stolen $46.00 worth of 8-Track crap. That would have broken my heart to lose my Van Halen 8-Track collection. :big:

Archived