NCAA football 07

crashman009

Does anyone have the player ratings and such with NCAA 07?

I know that Kenny Irons is at 93 and Brandon Cox is at 88 but thats all I know.

Does anyone have the player ratings and such with NCAA 07?

I know that Kenny Irons is at 93 and Brandon Cox is at 88 but thats all I know.

239181[/snapback]

Those are the only two I know as well. You probably saw the same thing as I did. However here’s the complete break down of their attributes for NCAA 07.

Brandon Cox #22 overall QB

Kenny Irons #5 overall RB

Did I hear correctly that it will not hit the streets until August 19th?

239188[/snapback]

I’m not absolutely positive but I think the release date is July 18th. According to gamestop.com they will ship on that date.

239188[/snapback]

I’m not absolutely positive but I think the release date is July 18th. According to gamestop.com they will ship on that date.

239197[/snapback]

not a gamer, but here you go...

NCAA 07

239188[/snapback]

239197[/snapback]

not a gamer, but here you go...

NCAA 07

239204[/snapback]

I’m not really a gamer either. NCAA Football is the only game I play. I hear the new system that’s coming out will be ridiculously expensive. I guess when they stop making NCAA Football for the cheaper systems I’ll retire.

You won't retire from NCAA football because the game will continue to get better until it is so realistic, it will be like watching ESPN or CBS primetime. You won't turn that opportunity down.

You won't retire from NCAA football because the game will continue to get better until it is so realistic, it will be like watching ESPN or CBS primetime.  You won't turn that opportunity down.

239239[/snapback]

After year 5 and 60 straight wins, it gets old no matter what it looks like.

hmm looks like on offense our "gamebreakers" will be Cox and probably Taylor...i think that Irons should be one moreso than Cox...i wonder who it'll be on defense? Irons? Groves maybe?

You won't retire from NCAA football because the game will continue to get better until it is so realistic, it will be like watching ESPN or CBS primetime.  You won't turn that opportunity down.

239239[/snapback]

After year 5 and 60 straight wins, it gets old no matter what it looks like.

239643[/snapback]

Simple solution to that...turn up the difficulty....if its all the way up...turn the sliders in the computer's favor....if they are all the way up play online...eventually you'll meet a good game (especially online)

By the way, did anyone else find it puzzling that they put LSU WR Early Doucet at #25? No sign of Dwayne Bowe (who I'd put at like #15), or Craig Davis, but Doucet makes the list? I guess I missed something.

I hope they change some things on the game like:

1) making the O-line better. Damn, it is hard enough to get a good pass off when you have no rush and near impossible to get one off with a blitz.

2) not allowing some idiot you play online to run the same play all the way down the field, which consequently causes your guys to be called for offsides

3) receivers drop way too many balls

4) You get burned on the long bomb passes all the time even if you have a good defense in

1) making the O-line better.  Damn, it is hard enough to get a good pass off when you have no rush and near impossible to get one off with a blitz.

240701[/snapback]

I used to think this as well, but I believe it's a way to offset the poor pass coverage this and other computer football games have. I have never had a play without a WR that's wide open and IRL you make have thet but the QB might now see them. It's not like Cox has a helicopter view of the field when he gets the ball. The rush makes you think faster like a real QB and I don't think any game as very good pass coverage. There are still too many super catches in computer football games (i.e. caught in double or triple coverage, balls tipped by DBs, etc.). IRL, when a DB gets his hands on a ball, it rarely (maybe 1% or the time) is tipped in the direction of the WR and caught. In NCAA, it happens alot. The rush is just a differnt way to cover the pass for these games.

Also something to note about the rankings:

Of the 4 positions they've shown ranked so far (Top 25 QBs, RBs, WRs, & Top 10 DEs), Auburn and Notre Dame are the only schools to have a player on each list (Auburn: Brandon Cox, Kenny Irons, Courtney Taylor, Quentin Groves. Notre Dame: Brady Quinn, Darius Walker, Jeff Samardzija, Victor Abiamiri).

hmm looks like on offense our "gamebreakers" will be Cox and probably Taylor...i think that Irons should be one moreso than Cox...i wonder who it'll be on defense? Irons? Groves maybe?

239649[/snapback]

Would you believe that the Sporting News has Brandon Cox rated as the #1 QB in the SEC and a Heisman candidate? :au:

239649[/snapback]

Would you believe that the Sporting News has Brandon Cox rated as the #1 QB in the SEC and a Heisman candidate? :au:

240817[/snapback]

Brandon Cox is an exceptional qb, but Tiger has a point. You can find multiple magazines that are screaming Kenny Irons as: All-American, SEC Offensive player of the year, All-SEC, & Heisman candidate. Definitely should be a "gamebreaker."

1) making the O-line better.  Damn, it is hard enough to get a good pass off when you have no rush and near impossible to get one off with a blitz.

240701[/snapback]

I'm not a gamer either, but it might help if you try not to use the spuat OL............

Archived