Missing U.S. Soldiers found

GoAU

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/06/20/...sing/index.html

I don't want to hear another sniffle about Abu Garib, no more whining about Gitmo, and not another drop of sympathy for all of the "peaceful muslims" we have in custody.

I used to think that the individuals involved in the crimes at A-G should be punished - only now my viewpoint is maybe the only punishment they should get is for not going far enough!

I am getting sick and tired of our liberal media making these huge issues out of us taking photographs of people standing naked with a hood on, or having to live in cells in Cuba - I would be willing to bet that Pfc. Kristian Menchaca and Pfc. Thomas L. Tucker (the soldiers that were tortured and murdered) would have loved to have had that treatment instead of their own. Heck CNN.com didn't even find this worthy of ebing the headline story.

I am usually all for taking the moral, high road; but these damn Muslims have broken the last straw. I am tired of them fighting a Holy War, while we fight some PR War - WITH OUR OWN DAMN LIBERALS!!! Let's take off the kid gloves and give them what they want.

Sorry for my rant, but this just pisses me off to no end.

Sorry for my rant

Don't apologize. I'm with you, sir.

And another thing, everyone get it through their head that these boys WERE NOT kidnapped. They went down fighting. Let the liberal media use the term "kidnapped." It only further shows their complete ignorance of what is going on over there.

CAVEAT: Anyone happen to see that we caught the top Al-Qaida leader in Iraq today? Just caught a glimpse of it on Fox as I was leaving lunch so I don't know the specifics. I'm assuming it was the guy who replaced Zarqawi.

The war continues to be won.

I couldn't pay enough to have the pleasure of interrogating that guy. It's too bad he won't have the pleasure to taste his own medicine.

Which Democrat will be the 1st to call for charges to be raised against the terrorist for this 'war crime' ?? Will Dick Durbin compare this to the Khmere Rouge? A Soviet Gulag ? Where's Jack Murtha now ?

I'm guessing one of them already has, but I missed it. Anyone know who it was? Will be ?

And another thing, everyone get it through their head that these boys WERE NOT kidnapped. They went down fighting. Let the liberal media use the term "kidnapped." It only further shows their complete ignorance of what is going on over there.

241973[/snapback]

Could it be that the reason they have been using the term "kidnapped" is to further the Clinton doctrine of combating terrorism as a police action?

CAVEAT:

241973[/snapback]

And cut and run defeat continues to be the mantra of the dimocrats.

Which Democrat will be the 1st to call for charges to be raised against the terrorist for this 'war crime' ?? Will Dick Durbin compare this to the Khmere Rouge? A Soviet Gulag ?  Where's Jack Murtha now ?

I'm guessing one of them already has, but I missed it. Anyone know who it was? Will be ?

241977[/snapback]

No, they will wait until our soldiers kill those responsible then clammer for murder charges to be brought against them.

These two brave GIs were tortured and beheaded. Not tortured in the liberal sense either. No word from Murtha, Mc Cain, Hillary, or Pelosi denouncing this killing! Nothing but silence from the liberal politicians who have American blood on their hands!

This bunch and the mainstream media have done more to have Americans killed than the terrorists themselves. John Murtha, John Kerry, and every other damn democrat that has called for our retreat are a disgrace. F--- them, F--- them all. I pray to God above that I am given the opportunity one day to tell them just what they are directly to their faces.

We should go in and wipe the SOB's out, take no prisoners and show no mercy. The town of Youssifiyah would cease to exist. Kill every man, woman, child, animal, whatever in that hellhole. By the time the smoke settles, there wouldn't be two bricks left standing.

No, they will wait until our soldiers kill those responsible then clammer for murder charges to be brought against them.

241994[/snapback]

not this democrat. pin a medal on the soldiers that find the ones responsible, then promote the ones that carry out the vengance.

We should go in and wipe the SOB's out, take no prisoners and show no mercy. The town of Youssifiyah would cease to exist. Kill every man, woman, child, animal, whatever in that hellhole. By the time the smoke settles, there wouldn't be two bricks left standing.

241994[/snapback]

I don't know about children (flip a coin, IMO), but I can totally agree with everything else.

These crimes should result in one reaction from everyone involved; shock, followed by anger, followed by a unified stance on wiping those ****ers of the face of the earth, and then hunt down everyone associated with the 'Mujahedeen Shura Council' and exact a similar outcome.

How did these guys get taken in the first place? I read that there were two taken and one shot and killed in a firefight. There had to be more soldiers around then that. Where was the rest of the platoon? Rest in peace soldiers.

Can't help but notice they were Pfcs. Could have been my kid. The whole 101 is tore up over this. The kid showed me pics of a fire-fight they were in earlier today. Best thing is, the IA is doing most of the fighting.

Rest in peace doesn't really fit considering the horrible death that these guys experienced, but it is the only thing that I can think of. Everytime I read about another person who was tortured and beheaded, I get sick to my stomach. I don't understand how anyone can do that to another man or woman. At least dying by a gunshot wound is not so morbid. This is about the most disgusting thing that a person can do and I hope when their judgement day comes it is rather unpleasant. Not even animals treat their enemies this way.

How did these guys get taken in the first place?  I read that there were two taken and one shot and killed in a firefight.  There had to be more soldiers around then that.  Where was the rest of the platoon?  Rest in peace soldiers.

242006[/snapback]

What I've heard is a little sketchy at best. Supposedly they were manning a TCP (traffic control point) that was hit. A portion of the unit pursued the attackers. The 3 individuals remained were hit immediately afterwards.

Not sure if that is thr truth or not - just what I've heard.

Prayers sent to those brave soldiers families, and to all serving over there.

The press are the biggest bunch of hypocrites in the world. They are an instituion that derives legitimacy and their very existence from Western Democracies, and then turn around and try to undermine those democracies at every chance they get.

They also do not hold the enemies of these democracies to the same standard. Where is the outrage over murder and genocide in the Muslim world and in Iraq? Zarqawi was systematically murdering rival Muslim groups and protecting his own just like Hitler did with the Jews.....they would take people off of a bus; separate between Suni and Shiite and then commit murder against only one of the groups......

Where is the outrage over denying women basic human rights? "Honor" murders are permitted to protect the reputation of families when a woman is raped; that's right, the women is not protected...she is murdered to protect the reputation of the men in the family...women are denied education, health care...the list goes on..........

The free press should be fighting tooth and nail for what we are doing in Iraq since it furthers the institution that actually makes them possible.....there is no free press in the Muslim world......

This bunch and the mainstream media have done more to have Americans killed than the terrorists themselves.

241994[/snapback]

You sound like Michael Berg.

This bunch and the mainstream media have done more to have Americans killed than the terrorists themselves.

241994[/snapback]

242117[/snapback]

No, I didn't immediately run to the nearest TV camera and blame the President. Bush didn't kill Nicholas Berg, as Michael contends.

I awarded the assist in this case to those that rightly deserve it.

241994[/snapback]

not this democrat. pin a medal on the soldiers that find the ones responsible, then promote the ones that carry out the vengance.

241994[/snapback]

I don't know about children (flip a coin, IMO), but I can totally agree with everything else.

These crimes should result in one reaction from everyone involved; shock, followed by anger, followed by a unified stance on wiping those ****ers of the face of the earth, and then hunt down everyone associated with the 'Mujahedeen Shura Council' and exact a similar outcome.

241999[/snapback]

Duly noted, Doc. Thank you for your support!

241994[/snapback]

242117[/snapback]

No, I didn't immediately run to the nearest TV camera and blame the President. Bush didn't kill Nicholas Berg, as Michael contends.

242156[/snapback]

Wrong. You say they "have done more to have Americans killed" than the ones who actually did the killing. You did the same thing. You simply blamed different Americans than he did and held them more responsible than the actual killers.

241994[/snapback]

242117[/snapback]

242156[/snapback]

Wrong. You say they "have done more to have Americans killed" than the ones who actually did the killing. You did the same thing. You simply blamed different Americans than he did and held them more responsible than the actual killers.

242177[/snapback]

The jihadi's know who their friends are over here. Nice try, weasel.

241994[/snapback]

242117[/snapback]

242156[/snapback]

242177[/snapback]

242178[/snapback]

Don't have a substantive reply, Michael?

241994[/snapback]

242117[/snapback]

242156[/snapback]

242177[/snapback]

242178[/snapback]

242179[/snapback]

Most sane people would agree with my assessment. As a matter of fact, Micheal Berg could easily blame the media for his son losing his head over Abu Ghraib. As I recall, Zarqawi parroted the media accounts of this "atrocity" as he put the blade to Nick's neck.

It's trumped up stories like Abu Ghraib, Gitmo, and Haditha that keep adding fuel to the fire. It's stories like this that insurgents use to lure in new recruits. If you haven't noticed this by now, you are dumber than your posts indicate......weasel.

241994[/snapback]

242117[/snapback]

242156[/snapback]

242177[/snapback]

242178[/snapback]

242179[/snapback]

Most sane people would agree with my assessment. As a matter of fact, Micheal Berg could easily blame the media for his son losing his head over Abu Ghraib. As I recall, Zarqawi parroted the media accounts of this "atrocity" as he put the blade to Nick's neck.

It's trumped up stories like Abu Ghraib, Gitmo, and Haditha that keep adding fuel to the fire. It's stories like this that insurgents use to lure in new recruits. If you haven't noticed this by now, you are dumber than your posts indicate......weasel.

242186[/snapback]

Sorry, but no reasonable person agrees with this:

Funny, I call you a weasel when you lie, and you call me one when you are faced with the truth.

Ahhh. Tha ugly head of the truth surfaces again. Unfortunately, you rversion of the truth is the one that not everyone agrees with. Teh medis in this country are dangerous when it comes to spewing forth infa that damages or gets sodiers in harms way. teh "news" about the abuses at Guantanamo come to light. Lies, but did get the Jihadist Muslims all stirred up.

Sorry, but no reasonable person agrees with this:

Wrong again, as usual. Most Americans do agree with that statement. Why is it that journalists and congressional/senatorial politicians have approval ratings that typically hover near or below 20%?

Funny, I call you a weasel when you lie, and you call me one when  you are faced with the truth.

242431[/snapback]

First and foremost, I never lie. Secondly, its your lack of courage, blame America first tendencies, and "shift the conversation away to something else" when confronted with facts that most directly attributes to your weasel-like qualities.

Archived