Auburn Arrests looming....

DKW 86

From Rivals board...

I am told that several D players may be arrested soon for the attempted murder of Brodie Croyle back in November.... :big:

There may be a few Tide Offensive linemen named as accomplices....

No way the charges will stick

Because as of November Mullet Season Offically Opened .... All Mullets are fare game to be Hunted and SACKED!!!!! :P

Jeezz, David. Give me a heart attack, why don't you? I read just the title of the thread and panicked before opening it.

Sooo....got me, I guess. :big:

No need to worry. I am sure the charges will "disappear" soon enough. :big::poke:

Got me good David. Before I opened the thread all I could think of was how we were going to be eating some serious crow for giving bammer a hard time about their felons.

AHHHH...You guys are welcome.... ;)

There is a smiley face on the thread list, come on!

Hey David -- April Fools Day has come & gone for this year.

But back on topic -- shouldn't Dave Radar be considered an accomplice, too? After all, doesn't it seem strange how many times he kept calling for Crodie to drop back & curl up in a fetal position? He had to be in on it. :D

AHHHH...You guys are welcome.... ;)

There is a smiley face on the thread list, come on!

242701[/snapback]

Well, it it would have been a laughing are smiling emoticon, then I would have known better. But the face with glasses left some room for speculation. :moon:

Perhaps the O linemen should be charged with "entrapment" rather than accomplices! It sure looked like they were inviting our lil boys to commit mayhem on their leader. Shame on them!

Archived