"Who Said It" Quiz :: Hitler or Ann Coulter?

WinCrimson

I really dont see the problems here. They are both criticizing the same thing but from completely different angles of view. The test was just not that hard either.

The really telling question I have: www.people.virginia.edu

Think the Education Nazis would allow a test with a Hitler/Dean comparison on a public server? Of course not! The Nazi/Hitler comparisons come out in an avalanche everytime they start to lose the debate. When you lose, namecall....

Yeah, I'm not exactly a fan of Ms. Coulter anymore, but I have to invoke Godwin's Law on this:

Godwin's Law (also Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies) is, in Internet culture, an adage originated in 1990 by Mike Godwin that states:

As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.[1]

This adage was formulated because many people compare anyone and anything they mildly dislike with Hitler. There is a tradition in many Usenet newsgroups that once such a comparison is made, the thread is finished and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever debate was in progress.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

Besides, it wasn't that hard. I think I got all but two right.

You need to post and Pin Godwin's Law in the Football, WoodShed, and Political Forums.

Archived