The Caption Game

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happens when you cross dog fighting and sumo wrestling.

• 2 weeks later...
Damn_those_pigeons_.jpg

untitled.jpg

untitled.jpg

In order to save the cat's life from the burning building Owner, Willie Fisterbottom placed the cat into the freezer but forgot to unplug it.... Fire Rescue Recovered the cat 12 hrs later.

Damn_those_pigeons_.jpg

HOLY S**T!!!!!!

f_CakeSurprism_1fb2d16.jpg

Cheerleader.jpg

potchick.jpg

nagging.jpg

nagging.jpg

Dog on left: "Yada, yada, yada, yada, bla, bla, bla, bla, yada, yada, yada, bla, bla, bla, bla."

Dog on right: "It's started."

A man came home from work and as soon as he walked in the door and saw his wife he said "Before it starts, go get me a beer and bring it to the TV room!"

His wife dutifully went and got him a beer and brought it to the TV room." She then sat on the sofa to watch the news.

Her husband quickly drank the beer and said, "Before it starts go get me another beer!"

The woman gave him a "look" but didn't say anything and got up and brought another beer.

When he finished his beer the husband told his wife to get another beer and some chips, then get dinner ready." The wife was getting a little mad by then, but got the beer and chips and started getting dinner on the table.

After dinner the man went back to the TV room and after cleaning up the kitchen the wife started into the TV room and the husband yelled for her to bring another beer.

She came to the TV room with the beer and said in an angry voice, "I am not your slave! I am your wife and all you do is order me around, get me a beer, get me a beer, get me a beer, get me a beer, yada, yada, yada, bla, bla, bla, bla, yada, yada, yada, bla, bla, bla, bla."

Husband: "It's started."

For those of you that enjoyed the "What would you say if you were an advice columnist" thread, you will probably get a kick out of this one. Each day, I will post a randomly selected picture and you get to add the caption. A simple 1 line quip will do.

Here's today's picture

pirates.jpg

"If my calculations are correct, "The Bahr" should burried riggggght..... abouuuut..... HERE!"

Archived