Mea Culpa...

DKW 86

Guys, with deep apologies I must confess that the recent server problems were the result of an oversight by myself. I have tell you that for about 6 weeks I have been using painkillers for a bad back problem. This has caused me to have many more typos than is normal, even for me.

I had my surgery just Monday. I am in recivery for the next 6-8 weeks. I have been off from work since 6-13 and will be off till Oct sometime.

Anyway, the server problems were caused by my mistakenly not forwarding some tech notices to sto. I hope you guys understand that it was just my very limited attantion span that has crippled me in some of the stuff I can do.

The article I recently published took me a solid four days to write and spell check. I am not the quick wit I once was.

Anyway if you have sign on issues please contact me at dward2002@charter.net I will help out as best I can. I can barely sit still to type this now.

Anyway, apologies to all.

David

Well you dont have to take all the punishment for this one. If those "techies" at your host would have been accomodating in the LEAST all of this would have been a non issue. We can thank them for being pricks and not helping you and sto out at ALL.

I hope you guys understand that it was just my very limited attantion span that has crippled me in some of the stuff I can do.

That's funny there! Hope you are doing better!

Yeah, the guy at the previous server host was a real sack. Our host company stopped using that site because of bad follow through when problems arose and lack of any perceptible customer service skills. We simply asked for access to the server for a few hours to download the latest changes, settings and database which would have saved sto a ton of time, but that apparently was too much to ask. Basic courtesy isn't their strong suit and now they've guaranteed that not only our host company will never do business with them again but anyone those guys talk to will hear about how crappy they are to work with.

Congratulations, wanker.

Get better SOON, My AU Brother!

p.s. Those pain killers will work better IF you will commit yourself to some SERIOUS "Rest" time. People like you are usually the toughest to get that part of the cure. You just gotta' let "it" go and REST. We need you as close to 100% as possible for Sept. 2 ! ! ! :au:

I will mioss the tailgates etc. Dr doesnt want me to travel more than 30 mintues in a car at a tuime without gettin out and walking some. THat precludes any tailggates until after Oct 15th.

Damn!

I will mioss the tailgates etc. Dr doesnt want me to travel more than 30 mintues in a car at a tuime without gettin out and walking some. THat precludes any tailggates until after Oct 15th.

Damn!

You could put the tv outside and have a tailgate/game watching party at your house, whenever Tim gives us the "Nip"

WDE

Damn!

You could put the tv outside and have a tailgate/game watching party at your house, whenever Tim gives us the "Nip"

WDE

All us crips can go under the canopy and watch the game, go swim etc.

Maybe we should bring the tailgate to David!!

AU Tailgating Rules can bring his Gigantic Enormo-bus by Winnebago (the ladies get to use the indoor facilities!) and I'll bring the beer. Just don't let BG cook. He's got entirely too many reasons to poison us all. Sounds like a helluva plan to me....

Hope you feel better soon, David. Just let us know if there's anything we can do for ya.

Damn!

You and I are in the same boat when it comes to driving brother. Quick trips are only allowed. My instructors are going to have to get used to me standing up in the back of class some when class starts again in a couple of weeks. :lol:

Just make sure you take it very easy. Don't be bullheaded, get impatient, and hurry things. I learned the hard way that even though it felt like I was much better, my back was still healing and I hurried things after my first surgery last October. Trust me, you don't want the doctor to mention this word..."fusion". You think your life sucks now, and I know it does, but a fusion makes what you just had seem like having your teeth cleaned.

BE CAREFUL.

Kim,

Strap his a** down to the bed if you have too and only let him up for potty breaks and the little excercise he is allowed to have.

no apology needed, all that software heavy lifting is much appreciated.

Take advantage of the break and enjoy much as possible.

War Eagle

Are you going to tell us what you were doing, who you were doing or who you were doing what with when your back went out?? *Grin*

Hey, the good news is that your back will probably start feeling better soon - BUT even though you feel like you can do it again, don't do it until your doctor says it's ok. Otherwise, you'll wind up worse off than before the surgery.

Too many irons, too many fires. Just over worked myself I guess. It just caught up with me finally.

Dude,

Take it easy. There are more important issues than Auburn Football and the web. Take good care of yourself and your family. If you need anything at all, at anytime, I'll PM you my phone number and you call me. Let me know if you want the number.

God Bless,

BF

Archived