Anyone catch Brodie playing for K.C.?

mayonaise

Glad to hear that he is able to maintain.

Yeah that tells the whole story.

He started off with a 45 yarder that hit the dude in stride...he got one foot in bounds.

He had 4 drops. And one offensive PI.

And he was playing with the 3rd team Oline against many of St Louis 1st teamers.

But its good to see you are still kicking a guy after he leaves college.

Did anyone tell ya'll BG is the current Pres. of the Spin Brodie Club?

Well his coach pretty much echoed the same sentiments.

His coach is also toting the company rope and covering his own :moon: about their draft pick. No doubt that BC was playing with 3rd string guys (who were good enough to be invited to try out for an NFL team, so they can't suck too badly), but 1-9 and 4 yards... eeeesh.

I wish BC luck in the NFL, but like Jerry Glanville once said, NFL stands for Not For Long when you make calls (plays) like that. I wouldn't expect to see him on the field this year, but he should have a chance next year.

So if i go 0-20 with 17 drops. Does that make me a bad QB or am i throwing to bad WRs?

Don't get so defensive BG, just saying that 1-9 is pretty rough. I just don't think that the WRs that get invited to an NFL camp are that bad. They should be at least as good, or better, than what he had at UAT. EVEN with 4 drops he is 1-5 for 4 yards...not exactly Freddie Kitchens number there...

He started off with a 45 yarder that hit the dude in stride...he got one foot in bounds.

And he was playing with the 3rd team Oline against many of St Louis 1st teamers.

So, he still went 1/9 for 4 yards. :roflol:

What I'm reading here is Brodie had a good game.....

.....but the receiver only had 1 foot in bounds on one of the passes. He did hit him in stride though, just out of bounds. (Brodie should have thrown it a little more to the left to keep him inbounds)

.....but the receivers couldn't catch nor keep their hands off the defensive backs

.....but St Louis kept their 1st team in too long for him to do any good

He should be used to a 3rd string Oline though right. :poke:

:lol::lol::lol:

:au::homer:

So if i go 0-20 with 17 drops. Does that make me a bad QB or am i throwing to bad WRs?

Yes.... B)

:au::homer:

Personally, I wish Brodie Croyle all the best in the NFL. I hope that he gets a ton of playing time this year, steps into the starters role next year, takes KC to the Super Bowl, wins his first of 10 consecutive Super Bowl MVP's and turns out to be the best QB that ever took the field for the University of Alabama...because at the end of the day, the bottom line is he never beat Auburn...and that is something he will have to live with for the rest of his life!!! :moon:

So, he still went 1/9 for 4 yards. :roflol:

What I'm reading here is Brodie had a good game.....

.....but the receiver only had 1 foot in bounds on one of the passes. He did hit him in stride though, just out of bounds. (Brodie should have thrown it a little more to the left to keep him inbounds)

.....but the receivers couldn't catch nor keep their hands off the defensive backs

.....but St Louis kept their 1st team in too long for him to do any good

Remember moral victories are not limited to the bammer's collegiate days... :no:

If Auburn had not been so insensative as to throw Brodie to the ground numerous times, he would have finished the 2005 Iron Bowl with at least 5 TD tosses. B)

It's also good to see that all of the EXCUSES are still following him.

You guys lay off. Kansas City has been on probation the last couple of years and are just now getting off. Plus, they've had a lot of key injuries ... oh, wait. Nevermind!

You guys lay off. Kansas City has been on probation the last couple of years and are just now getting off. Plus, they've had a lot of key injuries ... oh, wait. Nevermind!

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

thanks for the laugh :big::au:

I'm hearing Brodie may not make the final cut for K.C. ....

Someone will have to pick him up though. He's gotta be better than Jeff George thet just signed w/ the Raiders & hasn't thrown a ball in five yrs. or is He?

Well there's always the CFL...AFL...AFL2... :big:

Brodie has to make the cut, he was their 3rd round pick. Plus once he tells them that he is a former bammer QB, that will be an instant promotion. Instead of "The Snake2" we'll refer to him as "The Gopher". Brodie gave the AU groundcrew many a fit with his burrowing in the turf of Jordan-Hare.

:rolleyes:

caddyshack.jpg

Someone will have to pick him up though. He's gotta be better than Jeff George thet just signed w/ the Raiders & hasn't thrown a ball in five yrs. or is He?

won't play a regular season down in the NFL

You guys are so right. Good to see Jason Campbell is tearing it up. I swear this place is getting closer and closer to becoming ITAT every single day.

You guys are so right. Good to see Jason Campbell is tearing it up.

Thanks for noticing.

Madden gave him some pretty good reviews. He looks like a QB. He may never break the starting lineup at Washington as I really don't know what the future holds, but he's looked pretty good in the chances he's had.

9-15 for 99 yards and 1 pick

6-13 for 83 yards and 1 pick

8-16 for 76 yards, plus 26 yards rushing

He's looked just as good as Brunell.

Archived