A New Tiger!

Bluemound Freak

:cheer: Got a New Tiger for the AU Nation................My Wife and I welcomed a new Daughter to the Family on Tuesday 8-22-06 @ 8 lbs. 1oz. 22 inches long. Just in Time for the Washington State game.............Daddy will be breaking her in right. :cheer:

:au: I told the Doctor that when she comes out to listen for that first scream real hard that it will be a loud WAR EAGLE and she asked me " what if she says Roll Tide?" I said..............Put her back in she aint done cooking yet! :au:

Congratulations! Post pictures when you get the chance.

War Eagle!

:big: Daddy has a bunch of pictures, just need to get them hosted so I can get them posted if you know what I mean :big:

Try this web page, these are her first photos from the hospital.

http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/ba...RLID=3Q9Y5R7A9F

Isn't she Beautiful?

She is beautiful, and I am NOT just saying that to be polite. Congrats! Always nice to have the next generation of Tigers starting out so well.

Beautiful little girl! Congrats to you and the Mrs!

She is a pretty baby!

Congratulations to your family.

Congratulations, she is a beautiful baby.

If you click on the next picture button many times quickly, it looks like she is cheering for the Tigers already.

Congratulations to you and the Mrs and a big War Eagle and welcome to the family for the new little tiger.

• 3 weeks later...

Baby pictures are always so funny. If we all stayed the same way as we were in them, we would be great candidates for a part in a sci-fi movie. Your little girl looks great. I use to kid my kids all the time about their baby pics. Then they saw mine. I now do not kid them anymore. Dang grandma........

• 5 weeks later...

Absolutely precious.

:cheer: Got a New Tiger for the AU Nation................My Wife and I welcomed a new Daughter to the Family on Tuesday 8-22-06 @ 8 lbs. 1oz. 22 inches long. Just in Time for the Washington State game.............Daddy will be breaking her in right. :cheer:

:au: I told the Doctor that when she comes out to listen for that first scream real hard that it will be a loud WAR EAGLE and she asked me " what if she says Roll Tide?" I said..............Put her back in she aint done cooking yet! :au:

Congratulations!!!! That girls is too cute!

Archived