18 Autzen Stadium, University of Oregon

19 Michie Stadium, Army

20 Memorial Stadium, Clemson

21 Rose Bowl, UCLA

22 Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium, University of Texas

23 Husky Stadium, University of Washington

24 Falcon Stadium, Air Force Academy

25 LaVell Edwards Stadium, BYU

The article says these rankings were "determined by the quality of team, tailgating,

history, fans, and sportsmanship". ...which means despite all the pretty renovations at Jordan-Hare West, UAT could still only make it to 15th! WDE! :big:

Well, if that’s the case, then I call BS on UF. Yeah, their stadium can be very loud, but their fans are not that great when it comes to tailgating, the stadium is ugly and so far they haven’t proved that they are a great team (just a bunch of preseason hype).

The article says these rankings were "determined by the quality of team, tailgating,

history, fans, and sportsmanship". ...which means despite all the pretty renovations at Jordan-Hare West, UAT could still only make it to 15th! WDE! :big:

It hasn't been updated.

Look at the capacity rankings. Bama isn't even listed in the Top 10, when we should be #5. Basically, this is probably the same list from 05 and they just threw up an 06 for this season.

Kyle Field is wayyyyy to low.

ND gets the nod for the TD Jesus OBVIOUSLY!

I was at the Tenn. vs. ND game last year at ND. It is a beautiful setting and nice stadium but I like Auburn's better. Now that ND's stadium is completely bowled in, you can't see TD Jesus unless you are at the vey top and look out. Youe see it on TV because the cameras are up high and can swing toward it.

I expected ND's stadium and fans to be really loud but they are a pretty calm bunch in comparison to other places I've been including JH.

It hasn't been updated.

Look at the capacity rankings. Bama isn't even listed in the Top 10, when we should be #5. Basically, this is probably the same list from 05 and they just threw up an 06 for this season.

2 of the listed factors negatively impacted :ua: 's ranking; quality of the team, and the fans.

I question Tennessee as well, their saving grace may be the "Vol Navy"

UT is a dump. If they would have done the expansions a little better, I'd agree. Instead, they put up permanent scaffolding to hold up the upper deck, and painted it orange. The original staduim has/had a lot of potential with the brick and all, but its pretty run down. Its really not all that big either. I had the opportunity to get out on UT's field a few months back, and its not too impressive. I'd imagine running out in JH would be more exhilarating than running out in UT.

But I'm biased, so who really knows...

If your talking about tailgating, HISTORY, fans, and sportmanship (well maybe not that), LSU should be ranked above AU. Also, they did actually win a National Championship. :poke:

I sat next to a guy on a plane who was a cameraman for CBS. We were coming back from the Auburn-LSU game in 2004. He had covered college football for about 12 years. He said JHS was one of the better places to watch a game, but the Big House in Ann Arbor was the best, hands down. Find it hard to believe it is ranked so low on this list.

Anybody seen a game there? Comments? Comparisons to JHS?

Sanford Stadium should be ranked ahead of Ben Hill Griffin, Neyland and Tiger Stadium.

bull****. Tiger Stadium best tailgating, atmosphere in the Conference, bar none. Now I will duck as you guys berate me.

Sanford Stadium should be ranked ahead of Ben Hill Griffin, Neyland and Tiger Stadium.

bull****. Tiger Stadium best tailgating, atmosphere in the Conference, bar none. Now I will duck as you guys berate me.

I'll give you that one but now you have to consider the fans :big:

I had a great experience with the LSU fans.....ONCE....but I would agree, LSU is one of the if not the top spot in the SEC.

Archived