AU On UA Site

TxWarEagle

yes! The sporting good gods have answered! lol, awsome. Ive been waiting on it for a while, although i have seen some auburn stuff that isnt on the site, i like that pic of kenny 2.

I actually went into the Big Blue Bookstore earlier today and saw that they had UA jerseys in.....

Only $65...

:thumbsdown: .....

UA JERSEYS!!!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!! They have them? No way! I though they werent supposed to be in! I am calling right know and seeing if they can hold me one!

yep...

Most of the bookstores have the jerseys on thier websites now...

I own a Damayune Craig authentic jersey I purchased at Tiger Rags, for substantially more than $60. I think that was the last year authentic jerseys were sold. Just replicas.

And no, I don't wear it.

I am down in Destin working this week and the girl at the UA outlet said they should be getting in the Auburn gear sometime in the next couple of weeks. (store is in outlet mall, not really outlet prices though).

Can we get a UA smiley or icon or something?

Is there an autoreplace feature on the mod side of the board? UA could be automatically switched to Under Armour. The other UA we talk about could be called UArk or something.

I just called them and they are holding mine for me to pickup on Saturday! YAY!

Did you get the orange one?

They didnt have an Orange Under Armour one? did they? they had an orange jersey but it wasnt UnderArmour?

I got a Blue one, #23....KI for heisman! :cheer::cheer:

Archived