Gameday

Tiger23

That is crazy to me, I don't understand why they would not come to Auburn when it is by far the biggest game of the weekend and usc/nebraska is not even the second or third biggest.

yeah how much can i get two for?

I refuse to believe that anyone is quite that slow in understanding humor but I will hold my tounge none the less.

Any word on gameday and where they will be at this weekend?

They will be in LA for the usc vs. Nebraska game.

Gameday will for the foreseeable future be tied to whatever location ABC is showing. Since Herbstreet (sp) is now an announcer for ABC.

I was perusing ESPN.com today and saw them get called out on their Gameday BS a few times. I don't remember teh first place I read it, but here is the second: a snippet from a chat w/ Ivan Maisal. Maisal doesn't go as far as to say that ESPN is full of it, but he makes his point:

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=12849

Brett (Atlanta): ND-Michigan; LSU-Auburn; Tenn-Fla. But Gameday's in LA (where we know it will be again for USC-ND). Nice to see the powers to be at ESPN have taken the best college pre-game show and made it simply a cross-promotional set-up for whatever game ABC is showing on Saturday night. So much for Gameday at SEC school sites (whose games are on CBS) or at ND (whose home games are on NBC). Oh well, clearly what's best for college football is irrelevant. Your thoughts, if any (Don't want you getting fired)?

Ivan Maisel: I share your belief that I shouldn't get fired. All I can tell you is that I got to choose which of the seven top-25 games I could cover, and I'm going to Auburn, with a stop in Morgantown Thursday night on the way.

not really sure how saying you got two tickets for half price is funny but whatever!

What is funny is you asking for tickets a reasonable price.

oh aight i was just curious if i could get some tickets

You could probably find a reasonably priced pair for $250 if you look hard enough. If someone asks for $400, tell them they are being unreasonable.

You could probably find a reasonably priced pair for $250 if you look hard enough. If someone asks for $400, tell them they are being unreasonable.

PFFFFTTTT (spits out water that was being drank while reading this) :roflol:

Archived