When do we get Trey Blackmon back?????

TommyBrentBo

It just seems like this has become a fluid situation. I was hoping he'd be back right after LSU, and Coach Tub's joke about "maybe Christmas...." makes me wonder if Trey is taking the suspensions are maturely as we might want. I have no idea, ,and I know we all want him back soon. Anyone have any real info on when he's SUPPOSED to come back?

We do not know what is taking place "behind the scenes". I trust Coach Tubs and this Staff to do the RIGHT thing. Whatever that may be.

Sears wound up missing 4-5 games since his error in judgement occured late last season. I would expect Blackmon would also miss that number of games, so he probably has 1-2 more games to go, depending on how well he is accepting his punishment and his attitude.

I really think CTT is making a point by keep Blackmon out for so long....I think hes back soon, but i like what CTT is doing by instilling some discipline into this team....Makes me even MORE proud to be an Auburn Tiger...This kid is going to be a GREAT player for AU!!!

Well, I think he made one hell of a point on Saturday. Namely, that we can win against the toughest opponent without any given player, no matter how good he is. That means we tolerate no stars, no prima donnas, and no discipline problems.

Meanwhile, Shula's faux suspension of his three guys again Louisiana Monroe is tantamount to a joke. It's not really discipline when nothing is at stake.

After 5 games, Should be back for Arkansas.

I read that Sears was out for 5 games and if Blackmon is out for the same number of games that would make it Arkansas.

Guest BoStillKnows

Sears wound up missing 4-5 games since his error in judgement occured late last season. I would expect Blackmon would also miss that number of games, so he probably has 1-2 more games to go, depending on how well he is accepting his punishment and his attitude.

My bet is five games also. I can't wait to see him on the field.

Meanwhile, Shula's faux suspension of his three guys again Louisiana Monroe is tantamount to a joke. It's not really discipline when nothing is at stake.

That's exactly what I said today at work........Sheila said that he did want to "Hurt" the Team, by suspending ALL SEVEN. If anything that's what he SHOULD DO, these young men Bleed, Sweat, Cry (especially at uat), and Laugh (only if they play at AU.....see Iron Bowl(s) 02-05)........so therefore, if One man messes up the Whole Team Messes Up........It helps build accountability, which CTT has done since he first got here. I mean, Come On bammers yall were playing against Patsies.......Oh I got it........Sheila was afraid that they Might get beat by one of the first three teams :lol::lol::lol::lol::roflol::roflol: , that's what he meant by not wanting to "Hurt" the team.

When he does get to play, I would hate to be wearing a different colored jersey when the little ball of hate explodes.

What about Sears he is a senior and needs to make up draft ground :blink:

The kind of treatment the players get from CTT for any wrongdoing will make them a great person in and away from the field....Blackmon will be a great player for Auburn once he starts playing for Auburn after the punishment period....

Archived