Leslie Miles goes off...

OKieAuburnDoug

Heck yeah I'd be just as frustrated when you throw stats in my face about my own coaching job I've done, shut up and let me play some football, lady! Great response by him, lots of spirit.

I thought it was hilarious. I love when coaches react like normal people would and not like the politicians they have to be. That reporter was like, what.....what...um thanks coach. Priceless. :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

I would assume that it's in the TV contract that the coaches have to talke to these reporters at halftime? Is this correct? If I were a coach I would definitely not want to talk to them...they ask or say the dumbest things when these coaches are in the heat of battle.

This wasn't as bad as when one of the reporters at a NASCAR race told a driver who had just wrecked that she was glad that he wrecked because it gave her something to do...What a moron

she may have started crying, now if it was Suzy Kolber she wouldn't have asked a stupid question

suzy_kolber.jpg

Damn straight. Suzy Colber is about the only female reporter covering football that really knows her stuff. She could do the play by play and do a good job unlike that unbearable Pam whatever calling college games on ESPN2 Saturday mornings.

That was great. I love it when coaches respond like that to some of the dumb questions that some reporters ask. That is why I love to watch Bill Parcells' press conferences.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Everyone knows that everyone thinks Suzy is great. It's only because of those eyes, those wonderful eyes.

She could be asking Tuberville how the PB&J sandwich his son fixed him for lunch was and I'd think she was a genius.

Very similar to the reporter that asked TT what he thought about how our team was takling at halftime of the Fla game." what do you think" I love emotion and agree with Broadway Joe " youre a very pretty lady gimme a kiss" to Suzy. And she was a trooper from what I saw and just laughed it off!

she may have started crying, now if it was Suzy Kolber she wouldn't have asked a stupid question

suzy_kolber.jpg

Suzy could give Dan Majerle a run for his money in the shoulder department.

Guest Tigrinum Major

what's so funny about a coach showing emotion? does Tubby not show alot of emotion?

Dougie is amused by small, shiny objects, so take the post for what it's worth.

whatever happened to Jill?

She nows acts in Nike ads as a schoolgirl in those high school football commercials they are doing. :lol:

whatever happened to Jill?

She nows acts in Nike ads as a schoolgirl in those high school football commercials they are doing. :lol:

School girl... Tutor me :thumbsup:

ahhhhhh yes Jill!!! she was the *beep*!!!! i remember we would just watch the games that auburn wasn't even playing in just to watch her goddess like self do interviews! Suzy Kober is the best by far. i might get blasted for this but i think Kelly Hunter might do a decent job at sideline reporting!!!

Archived