Louisville/Rutgers

TigerOne

1:07 to play...likely just position it for the FG attempt...

here we go..

keeping it in the middle of the field

louisville uses its last timeout...

3rd and 4....1:02 to play

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not like that call. You got one of the best rushing offenses in the country...hand it off to Rice to the left!!! I know the whole play clock thing but crap doesn't matter if Rice runs it in.

What will happen: At a different time or a different place, this would be too tall of a hurdle for a Scarlet Knight team that doesn’t match the Cards’ depth or athleticism. However, everything has lined up for an upset. While Rutgers is well rested, the Cardinals must hit the road a week after winning one of its most emotional games in school history. They’re saying all the right things, but it won’t be playing in front of a crowd that’ll be looking to exorcise more than a century worth of intercollegiate demons. The Knight D will prove to be for real and a couple of late field goals from Jeremy Ito will make Louisville’s perfect season finito.

CFN Prediction: Rutgers 26 … Louisville 23 ...

The CFN prediction for this game, I guess sometimes the sportswriters do know what they are talking about...

Big East

I think UL's D has been exposed!!! Rutgers down 25-14 at the half and HOLDS UL SCORELESS for the second half!!!!!!!! RU has one of the worst passing Os.

Poor Herbie seems a little down now that the precious Cards have gotten beat.

Herbie is on the phone with management trying to find out who the next team is for them to pump up for MNC. He sounded so depresed. LOL

Archived