Louisville/Rutgers

TigerOne

Rutgers knows they are beat with 10 minutes left in second.

Dickie V giving props to undefeated Auburn saying it a shame they didn't

get to play for the MNC 2 years ago.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rutgers looks truly horrible. They are showing the nation that Rutgers football is exactly what we've always thought. I think any team in the SEC would beat these guys. I hate the big east, I can't believe UL might get to play in the NCG just for going undefeated in this conference.

War damn dicky V! I heard him say that as well. :cheer:

These Big East defenses just wouldn't cut it in a more competitive conference. Sure, all the scoring looks pretty but after 5 or 6 weeks in the Big 10 or SEC, I don't think they could keep up.

On the bright side, we'd be one step closer to change (playoff) if Louisville were to make it the BCS championship and get straight jacked by OSU/Mich. As if we didn't already know how flawed the system is, that would make it that much more obvious.

I agree. If you have to win with special teams against Rutgers, than you should not be in the top 5...

Rutgers looks truly horrible. They are showing the nation that Rutgers football is exactly what we've always thought. I think any team in the SEC would beat these guys. I hate the big east, I can't believe UL might get to play in the NCG just for going undefeated in this conference.

Oh, but the Big East is not a one or two team conference anymore. They are very deep. There's Louisville, WV, Rutgers, and Pitt. <_<

Oh, but the Big East is not a one or two team conference anymore. They are very deep. There's Louisville, WV, Rutgers, and Pitt. <_<

And South Florida, UConn, etc, etc. :roflol:

Rutgers is in this thing. They can win this thing..only down 3 at the start of the 4th.. louisville's defense is why they won't win the NC...they have none. Any team in the bcs will blow them out if they get a bcs game...

Rutgers fans are way into it too...very cool to see..stadium record tonight...44,000+....

Come on Rutgers!!!!!!! Put this in the endzone!! Ray Ray is about to run one in the endzone!!

Archived