NO CBS Feed here in Auburn for UF SC Game

AUartlady

Okay , this stinks, called WRBL, the CBS affiliate here in Auburn and they have the UF SC game. But we aren't getting anything in Auburn, they said it was a problem with Auburn's cable. I hate Auburn's cable, we can only get on channel of each network and it is expensive.

Boy ESPN and everyone are giving us the business about our horrible game!

Okay , this stinks, called WRBL, the CBS affiliate here in Auburn and they have the UF SC game. But we aren't getting anything in Auburn, they said it was a problem with Auburn's cable. I hate Auburn's cable, we can only get on channel of each network and it is expensive.

Boy ESPN and everyone are giving us the business about our horrible game!

yeah, this is driving me crazy. it's been out for a good 45 minutes now.

It's back on now.

Ha, we posted at the exact same time. I was so depressed after that horrible thing you call a football game. UGA came to play. Hope SC and LSU win tonight as well as Tennessee. Hope we play better next week or Alabama will eat us for lunch.

Earlier this week all the channels above 12 went out on Charter. That also took out my cable modem.

We have two NBC stations, why can we not have the Montgomery CBS and ABC stations?

Charter Stinks. I think after 20 something years, the city can stop offering them a protected monopoly. I am sure Knology would love to be able to come in here....

Go SC.

Earlier this week all the channels above 12 went out on Charter. That also took out my cable modem.

We have two NBC stations, why can we not have the Montgomery CBS and ABC stations?

Charter Stinks. I think after 20 something years, the city can stop offering them a protected monopoly. I am sure Knology would love to be able to come in here....

Go SC.

I totally agree, with the number of people in this county, and it being the fastest growing, Charter needs competition. They are too expensive for what you get.

Go SC.

Charter is filing Bankruptcy within the next year or so. And no, I don't have an official link, feed, or whatever. I am the tax man. I get paid to know these things. I got some inside info a few months ago. Be glad you have a few cable companies that offer service. You could be like Phenix City, and have an official monopoly created by the local government with a contract that was signed between them and the cable company years back! No, that is not heresay, again, I get paid to know these things!

Archived