USC's Pete Carroll

lukeduke

Anyone watching the USC game? With his team up 3 scores in the 4th quarter, a loooong review goes against USC. After the ref explains the call to Carroll (who chomps about six pieces of gum constantly), Carroll looks at him and says F*&^ YOU about three or four times. What a classless piece of &**$. I hope he swallows the gum and gets about a six or seven day constipation.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone watching the USC game? With his team up 3 scores in the 4th quarter, a loooong review goes against USC. After the ref explains the call to Carroll (who chomps about six pieces of gum constantly), Carroll looks at him and says F*&^ YOU about three or four times. What a classless piece of &**$. I hope he swallows the gum and gets about a six or seven day constipation.

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Oregon scored a TD that was over turned after review because the WR stepped on the line before making the catch thus becoming an illegal touch.

But the Oregon coach challenged the outcome of the review (which I think is a first). His challenge of the challenge was upheld and Oregon was given the TD because the ball was actually tipped by a USC player who himself had also stepped out of bounds.

Strange play, I don't think I have ever seen the results of a review challenged.

Pete Carroll then showed his rear end by mouthing "F*** You, F*** You, F*** You" toward the Oregon coach.

We posted this at the same time, but I thought he was saying it toward the Oregon side. The reason I thought it was toward The Oregon side was because the referee he was talking to right before he mouthed that was walking the other way from the direction he was talking.

We posted this at the same time, but I thought he was saying it toward the Oregon side. The reason I thought it was toward The Oregon side was because the referee he was talking to right before he mouthed that was walking the other way from the direction he was talking.

Could be...in that case, make it a 9 day constipation. I'm watching now to see what happens after the game.

Could be...in that case, make it a 9 day constipation. I'm watching now to see what happens after the game.

Either way it was classless.

After seeing this unbelievable display of immaturity, I was reminded once again that the foundation of a football conference is not made up entirely of winning records and final scores.

Character displays, such as the one we saw last night, must be considered when debating Pac-10 vs. SEC.

So are you saying Carroll =Shula?

Good lord. You sound like a freaking broken record. I've never heard Shula say "F U" to anyone. I have heard him drop Fbombs...similar to the ones Ive heard from CTT.

You're probably one of the weenies who was complaining about Rush Probst saying too many bad words to the wittle high school children...aww im so upset. People use bad words in football.

Good lord. You sound like a freaking broken record. I've never heard Shula say "F U" to anyone. I have heard him drop Fbombs...similar to the ones Ive heard from CTT.

You're probably one of the weenies who was complaining about Rush Probst saying too many bad words to the wittle high school children...aww im so upset. People use bad words in football.

Are you following me around again? It sure was nice around here for a few days after the MSU game.

Are you following me around again?

No...just noticed that you pee in every thread. Thought i might comment on it.

I swear you cant even let the NON bama threads remain as such...you always have to throw in your little obsessive comments. I cant even find posts from you any more that arent anti bama.

Are you following me around again?

No...just noticed that you pee in every thread. Thought i might comment on it.

I swear you cant even let the NON bama threads remain as such...you always have to throw in your little obsessive comments. I cant even find posts from you any more that arent anti bama.

You always seem to forget it's an Auburn board and bama bashing is fair game. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

And just note for the record. You got personal first here and started the name calling.

"Its an Auburn board" doesnt equal "We cant have ANY civil discussions without PT and his cursory bama slam in EVERY THREAD"....

Thank you PT for yet ANOTHER thread youve nuked because of your Bama obsession.

"Its an Auburn board" doesnt equal "We cant have ANY civil discussions without PT and his cursory bama slam in EVERY THREAD"....

Thank you PT for yet ANOTHER thread youve nuked because of your Bama obsession.

Maybe you should read the new rules posted at the top. I think #3 speaks to calling other board members names and getting personal. Then you might read the thread again and see who fired the first shot at someone. I don't see your name in the post that you reacted to.

BG... I don't want to get into this pissing match, but you keep saying this and have no evidence of it whatsoever.

There's ample evidence of Shula's tendency to use profanity. Several instances Saturday afternoon.

I've never seen Tuberville curse on the sidelines. I've never heard him curse at practice. I've never seen or heard him curse in any setting. In fact, you are the only person I have ever seen who says this. I've seen opposing fans rip Tuberville for a thousand "classless" things from cigars to t-shirts, but none say anything about profanity.

If you have seen or heard Tuberville use this kind of language and can prove it in some way, I'll be glad to accept it. But unless you do, I'd really rather you stop saying this.

BG... I don't want to get into this pissing match, but you keep saying this and have no evidence of it whatsoever.

There's ample evidence of Shula's tendency to use profanity. Several instances Saturday afternoon.

I've never seen Tuberville curse on the sidelines. I've never heard him curse at practice. I've never seen or heard him curse in any setting. If you have seen or heard it and can prove it in some way, I'll be glad to accept it. But unless you do, I'd really rather you stop saying this.

Ive heard it with my own ears. So similar to last week...either I am a) a liar. or B ) telling the truth.

I have heard CTT use the F word. More than once.

If first hand experiences dont fall under the "no link no post rule" then thats fine. But that should also go for the people claiming shula uses the F word.

After seeing this unbelievable display of immaturity, I was reminded once again that the foundation of a football conference is not made up entirely of winning records and final scores.

Character displays, such as the one we saw last night, must be considered when debating Pac-10 vs. SEC.

You guys on this Auburn board are the most holier-than-thou SOB's. I have never seen a fanbase more delusional about the saintliness of their athletic program. It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic. :rolleyes:

I've never seen Tuberville curse on the sidelines. I've never heard him curse at practice. I've never seen or heard him curse in any setting. If you have seen or heard it and can prove it in some way, I'll be glad to accept it. But unless you do, I'd really rather you stop saying this.

Ive heard it with my own ears. So similar to last week...either I am a) a liar. or B ) telling the truth.

If first hand experiences dont fall under the "no link no post rule" then thats fine. But that should also go for the people claiming shula uses the F word.

We have all seen Shula using on TV many times. Where have you seen or heard Tubs? The mods should call your bluff on this one.

I'm leaving to go have a nice dinner. I will leave you in GG's good hands.

So are you saying YOUR word is worth more than my word?

Upon further review...entering the F word and tuberville in youtube came up with zero results.

Same can be said for shula though. Sorry I dont have game tape of when it happened. Sorry I didnt have a video camera or a tape recorder when i was in attendance.

Shula's offenses are captured on tape. Even Bama fans talk about how many times the camera captures it.

Unless there's something similar to show Tuberville doing it in a public way like that, I'd prefer that you not use it to rebut an argument regarding Shula's use. There is no comparison. Thousands see Shula on television. You say you've heard Tuberville personally. Whether true or not, it isn't the same.

Shula's offenses are captured on tape. Even Bama fans talk about how many times the camera captures it.

Unless there's something similar to show Tuberville doing it in a public way like that, I'd prefer that you not use it to rebut an argument regarding Shula's use. There is no comparison. Thousands see Shula on television. You say you've heard Tuberville personally. Whether true or not, it isn't the same.

Thats utter crap. And you know it. So because Shula has been caught on tape more than Tuberville...your experience of hearing it is valid? Again...please respond to the premise...either Im LYING or im telling the truth. And I dont have a history of lying here.

I can tell you that ive heard it...more than once. Both IN PERSON and on tv. But as i said earlier. I dont have any physical media proof of it. But that doesnt make my point invalid.

Either way, it doesnt matter. I dont care if Shula uses the F word. Ive played on church league teams where Ive heard some of the WORST language ever. Its part of sports. The only reason AU fans give us crap about it...or make a big deal about it...is because of one of two reasons: either they are overly sensitive and nieve (sp?) about the world of sports and the language used....or they do it because its Alabama's coach and not auburns.

Thats utter crap. And you know it. So because Shula has been caught on tape more than Tuberville...your experience of hearing it is valid? Again...please respond to the premise...either Im LYING or im telling the truth. And I dont have a history of lying here.

I can tell you that ive heard it...more than once. Both IN PERSON and on tv. But as i said earlier. I dont have any physical media proof of it. But that doesnt make my point invalid.

Either way, it doesnt matter. I dont care if Shula uses the F word. Ive played on church league teams where Ive heard some of the WORST language ever. Its part of sports. The only reason AU fans give us crap about it...or make a big deal about it...is because of one of two reasons: either they are overly sensitive and nieve (sp?) about the world of sports and the language used....or they do it because its Alabama's coach and not auburns.

I certainly don't know it's crap. I've watched or attended all but a handful of games over the last seven years. I've seen other coaches do it. I've never seen or heard Tuberville. I certainly haven't seen him on TV doing it. I've yet to watch a Bama game where Shula DOESN'T unload a couple. It's not something I notice any other coaches -- with the apparent exception of Pete Carroll -- doing consistently.

It's not an issue to me whether he curses or not. I'd rather my kids not see it, but since they don't look up to Shula in any way, shape or form, he's not doing any damage to them. Just makes them think less of Bama. I think the fact that Alabama fans and state media have discussed this issue at length on radio and in print lends credence to the Shula issue, though. The discussion makes it an issue. I've never had anybody -- other than you -- comment on Tuberville's use of language. If he does, he does. So what? Unfortunately, somebody just saying it -- even if that somebody is you -- doesn't measure up to the volumes of evidence against Shula.

This reminds me of an Ole Miss fan I know. Every time something comes up about Orgeron or Cutcliffe he says he personally saw Tuberville making deals with boosters. I don't think the guy's a liar, but given that there's nothing anywhere to indicate that Tuberville rolls like that, I just don't pay any mind to what he says.

Archived