Arky OC Malzahn headed to Tulsa

TitanTiger

Don't know if this is official or merely rumor. If true, though, perhaps it lend credence to the suggestion that Mustain and/or his parents are ready to dump the Hogs and Malzahn either 1) wants to get while the gettin's good, or 2) isn't really welcome at Arkansas if he can't deliver the "Golden One".

Man, i dont care how bad you think it is at :ua: or :au: it is fffaaarrr worse at :arky:

The admins at Hogville were telling me to wait and see how many PLAYERS leave. They were expecting upto eight to leave.

Yeah, I was really hoping the rumors of Nutt to Tuscaloosa would come true. Since they were already nearly on life support, Nutt to UAT would have been practically a self-imposed death penalty even without any NCAA violations.

For his sake, I hope McFadden's talents will still be obvious to the NFL as his team crumbles around him. Would be a shame to see his draft status drop a round or two just because of CHN's mismanagement.

Don't know if this is official or merely rumor. If true, though, perhaps it lend credence to the suggestion that Mustain and/or his parents are ready to dump the Hogs and Malzahn either 1) wants to get while the gettin's good, or 2) isn't really welcome at Arkansas if he can't deliver the "Golden One".

You think Mustain will follow Gus to Tulsa, or is old Mitch too good for them?

I think he will follow because Nutt is never going to run the offense that Mustain wants so I see him leaving.....Dkw you were on this story way back in december nice work

I think he will follow because Nutt is never going to run the offense that Mustain wants so I see him leaving.....Dkw you were on this story way back in december nice work

This Internet contact thing is time consuming but very good if you stick with it.

David Lee will be the new OC. He was here in 01-02 when we had Matt Jones running the option. He was a former HC at UTEP and installed a pro-style offense and it didn't work. Not sure what kind of offense we will have next year (and beyond), but I'm sure it will be whatever Nutt wants to run.

I think Mustain will be here for the spring and we'll see what he decides to do after that. I'm quite certain we will not name a starter in spring, because Nutt has no conviction and will want it open for fall. That alone might cause Mustain to leave. I do not expect him to be here for long. I have no source for that, just a gut feeling.

Our AD, HC and assistants (save Herring and Rocker) are running a pretty good program straight into the ground. We will still be pretty good next year because McFadden and Jones are so good, but after that, we will be in the same class as Miss St and Vandy. After the good players from last years recruiting class all leave, combined with the poor class this year, we will be void of much talent.

Clusterf*** doesn't even begin to describe what things are like here.

Mustain needs college coaching....get away from his HS HC

Archived