Andy Griffith vs. The Patriot Act

Bottomfeeder

Watch and learn ye young and old Republican Bush supporters (or, Fascist).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CvoC551i2E

Did you pay attention to the clip? Andy's objection was to the fact that the tape was made of a conversation between an attorney and a client.

He wouldn't have objected if the conversation were between Fatwah Abdullah and Osama Bahama as they discussed a plot to break out of jail.

BF, how is it that you falsly accuse Bush supporters of being fascist, yet completely ignore the Left's attempt to kill free speech by re-inacting the 'Fairness Doctrine', which is nothing more than Gov't control over the radio airwaves ?

Hey AURaptor,

We all know both sides are corrupt as hell. So, what do I need to do to change the system to work for the people instead of the corporate and lobbyist Israeli? I'll read the responses later next week as I must go back to NOLA tonight in order to work, so Unca Sam can spend my money for me.

Oh yea, the reason I call bush supporters fasicst is because they blindly agree with him on issues that are fascists in nature, while never questioning his intent or future ramifications, i.e. Iraq War creating more terrorists than we have military fight.

Hey AURaptor,

We all know both sides are corrupt as hell. So, what do I need to do to change the system to work for the people instead of the corporate and lobbyist Israeli? I'll read the responses later next week as I must go back to NOLA tonight in order to work, so Unca Sam can spend my money for me.

Oh yea, the reason I call bush supporters fasicst is because they blindly agree with him on issues that are fascists in nature, while never questioning his intent or future ramifications, i.e. Iraq War creating more terrorists than we have military fight.

Isn't blind ignorance funny??? or is it dangerous?

Hey bottomfeeder, I noticed your avatar.

Isn't fighting democrat an oxy-moron? I thought you usually just rolled over and throw up the white flag.

Isn't fighting democrat an oxy-moron? I thought you usually just rolled over and throw up the white flag.

Who do you think all these chicken****, chickenhawk Republicans send to fight their wars? You haven't volunteered to go, have you?

Who do you think all these chicken****, chickenhawk Republicans send to fight their wars? You haven't volunteered to go, have you?

When I was of age, I certainly did. Cant answer for the rest.

Sorry to pee on them dems parade but AU is actually red and not blue--when politically speaking. Sorry if you hate it. We still love you if you bleed Orange and Blue on Saturdays. But if you want a majority to buy into that left wing spew--you'll have to go over to one of those Democratically organized, ambulance chasing trial lawyer funded, Joe Reed and Hillary pushing sites hosted with some sort of UA reference in the domain name. Just fact, AU is on the RIGHT side of the state and UA is on the LEFT. That is just the numbers. Read 'em and weep. Agribusiness, business, engineering--naturally lean right. Ambulance chasers--left.

Hey AURaptor,

We all know both sides are corrupt as hell. So, what do I need to do to change the system to work for the people instead of the corporate and lobbyist Israeli?

I wish I knew. The GOP had control of Congress,and did nothing with it. The Dems are inherently more corrupt, tied to more lobbyist and unions, but I don't know how to make the GOP listen to the people either.

Then you don't know what the definition of fascism really is, now do you ?

First, people decide for themselves on whether to join or not. No one is 'sent' to the military, not until Charlie Rangle gets his military draft act passed. Second, don't you find it funny that the military overwhelmingly votes Republican? If they're not Republican when they go in, why then do they historically vote that way ?

Think about that, chicken****.

Hey AURaptor,

We all know both sides are corrupt as hell. So, what do I need to do to change the system to work for the people instead of the corporate and lobbyist Israeli?

I wish I knew. The GOP had control of Congress,and did nothing with it. The Dems are inherently more corrupt, tied to more lobbyist and unions, but I don't know how to make the GOP listen to the people either.

Then you don't know what the definition of fascism really is, now do you ?

I guess not. We'd better call it War Corporatism:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article12017.htm

AURaptor, the problem I have is the actual lack representation in Washington D.C. It's out of control. The people have little to no representation, while major corporations get all the breaks. Money talks. If I could get away with bulldozing K Street I would, but it would not do any good. The monied congressional corruption is beyond repair, especially when much of it comes from foreign interests. There has to be a solution.

BF, can you name a war in which NO ONE ever profited ? I've always seen the 'war profiteering' charge to be some what specious, at best. Seems to me that G.E. can make more $$ making turbines and engines for power plants than for new fighter airplanes. I don't know, but I could be wrong. Either way, SOMEONE is going to have to supply the military, war or peace.

Bulldozing K Street isn't the solution, unless you want to make the U.S. equal to Mexico.

Archived