Eggs and bacon and grits, oh my!

BAMMERPERRY

Notice how many people voted in each state. Alabama has more votes than NY and California... combined.

Saban shouldn't be fired, but he should be scolded by the school and forced to issue an apology - not an excuse.

Nah, being high profile like Bama, I'm used to it. If AU ever gets up there, I doubt it, I'll be happy to give you some pointers.

dude you better wake up to reality...uat has been looking up at us for YEARS...and hiring piNICKio will not change that. Keep Looking Up...but be careful not to strain your neck.

Nah, being high profile like Bama, I'm used to it. If AU ever gets up there, I doubt it, I'll be happy to give you some pointers.

Your avatar shows what a fantasy world you live in. If I join fantasy world, I might ask you for pointers. Otherwise,...

If we ever get there promise me you'll help me out. We're just not that good and have been feeding off of bama's probation over the years. How do you deal with all that enormous stress?

What's for breakfast?

You know you can't go wrong with a scrambled egg sandwich with a little bacon.

With cheese, too.

What's for breakfast?

You know you can't go wrong with a scrambled egg sandwich with a little bacon.

...as long as it's beef or turkey bacon. I don't eat worms any more. :)

:au::homer:

What's your favorite cereal? I'm kinda partial to Capt'n Crunch or Apple Jacks for a sugary cereal and Honey Nut Cheerios or something with Granola and raisins and dates in it when I'm being healthy.

What's your favorite cereal? I'm kinda partial to Capt'n Crunch or Apple Jacks for a sugary cereal and Honey Nut Cheerios or something with Granola and raisins and dates in it when I'm being healthy.

Honey Comb is big - yeah, yeah, yeah........It's not small - no, no, no.....

Man Honey Comb is the jam. And the box is always HUGE.

Man Honey Comb is the jam. And the box is always HUGE.

had a bowl this morning.

Apple Jacks??? I don't believe I'd have told that. :P

My 6 year old loves to sit watching TV and munching Honey Combs straight from the box. I'm more partial to flakes, like Wheaties, Special K or Frosted Flakes for a good sugar high.

My wife and I usually go to Cracker Barrel on Saturday mornings. We went today but it was covered up due to the state wrestling tourney in Pelham. So we opted for IHOP. Sorely disappointed. Service was bad, food was sub par. Man I love my Cracker Barrel on Saturday mornings. "Old Timer's Breakfast" with sausage, scrambled eggs, grits, hashbrown casserole. Their coffe isn't that great but the food more than makes up for it!

I www_MyEmoticons_com__heartbeat.gif20031114174754471_4.jpg

Archived