Which one of you is it?

WinCrimson

wincrimson, don't make me break out the nukes....I've got a pic of the 2005 Iron Bowl that will make you want to hang yourself! We're talkin' 250lbs. of tobacco-spittin' Bama Uber-Babe! My wife kept trying not to throw up while sitting next to her throughout the game.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Those are not Alabama co-eds and, outside of their relative skankiness, aren't that attractive.

They are below average. I would not look twice if I passed them on the streets of Birmingham, which is where they attend college.

Those are not Alabama co-eds and, outside of their relative skankiness, aren't that attractive.

They are below average. I would not look twice if I passed them on the streets of Birmingham, which is where they attend college.

You're kidding! They're in a college?

Is it just me or does not the Bahr's statue resemble the face of the evil Emperor dude from Star Wars? I am not saying Bryant looks like that, I am just saying that his idol statue was poorly done.

234px-Palpatine_ROTJ.jpg

Is it just me or does not the Bahr's statue resemble the face of the evil Emperor dude from Star Wars? I am not saying Bryant looks like that, I am just saying that his idol statue was poorly done.

234px-Palpatine_ROTJ.jpg

Well, he was on the Dark Side.

I'm betting on Vatz... but that's just me.

n27427351330387397658km1.jpg

My love handles are too much to resist. Just admit it. Mmmm

BYAHHHHH! :roflol:

Yo Chizad... if you're looking for some entertainment, go to a tailgate that features both Connell and Rena "Ramp Lady" Hayes. It's worth it...

Btw, Chizad, you do know that she's from P-Ville, right?

Btw, Chizad, you do know that she's from P-Ville, right?

The ramp lady?

Jesus, that's embarassing.

At least she wasn't in Prattville gear doing the same schtick for the HS Championship game.

I'm afraid to ask, but do you know her real identity?

rolltide.jpg

These 2 guys have done more harm to the image of the state of Alabama than anything else.

Archived