Which one of you is it?

WinCrimson

Btw, Chizad, you do know that she's from P-Ville, right?

The ramp lady?

Jesus, that's embarassing.

At least she wasn't in Prattville gear doing the same schtick for the HS Championship game.

I'm afraid to ask, but do you know her real identity?

If you really want to meet her that bad, PM me. I'll tell you where she works. It would be a public health concern if I posted it publicly.

The ramp lady?

At least she wasn't in Prattville gear doing the same schtick for the HS Championship game.

Yeah, she's from Prattville. Do I know her real identity? Well, I know her name and her town. But not much more... I've tailgated with her for the hell of it, though. Get this... Imagine her and Connell under the same tent. Because that's what that situation looked like. :blink:

The ramp lady?

Yeah, she's from Prattville. Do I know her real identity? Well, I know her name and her town. But not much more... I've tailgated with her for the hell of it, though. Get this... Imagine her and Connell under the same tent. Because that's what that situation looked like. :blink:

I bet you couldn't decide on which one to hit on could ya?

The ramp lady?

Alana.

She made the first move and I couldn't resist. You were talking about that kind of "hit", right?

The ramp lady?

Alana.

She made the first move and I couldn't resist. You were talking about that kind of "hit", right?

Whatever floats your boat.

Ok I almost cried when I saw this. It's a basketball bloopers reel, but watch for the 9th clip that's shown. It's priceless.

http://www.snabbstart.com/film/1b5aae2030

I'm thinking that's BamaPerry

There is no way that BamaPerry is that athletic.

Ok I almost cried when I saw this. It's a basketball bloopers reel, but watch for the 9th clip that's shown. It's priceless.

At first I was like "What the hell is this crap. This has nothing to do with the topic."

Then the fat guy with a mullet in crimson attempts to dunk and his plywood backboard falls on his head.

I thought "Could it be?" and then when he does his "victory punch" you can barely make out that it's a bammer.

I ran it over and over again.

Notice how he has to pull his mullet out of the way for the photo op.

Bammer.jpg.

Thanks for pointing that out, I'm at a loss of words.

At first I was like "What the hell is this crap. This has nothing to do with the topic."

Then the fat guy with a mullet in crimson attempts to dunk and his plywood backboard falls on his head.

I thought "Could it be?" and then when he does his "victory punch" you can barely make out that it's a bammer.

I ran it over and over again.

Notice he's also dunking a soccer ball.

Well, the goal was probably only 7 feet high. He showed off his three inch vertical, but I give him props for the attempted windmill. For one split second, he looked just like Lebron James.

Is that . . . Bronson Pinchot?!!

That's not sexy, it's ahneemol.

• 4 months later...

Balki (sp?) rocks......... :cheer:

Balki (sp?) rocks......... :cheer:

We have got to keep this thread going. These pictures are hilarious..

• 1 month later...

Archived