Are Dems coming completely unhinged?

TitanTiger

Madeleine Albright Thinks Bush Knows Osama's Whereabouts

(CNSNews.com) - Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright told Fox News Channel analyst Morton Kondracke that President Bush may know where Osama bin Laden is - but is just waiting for the most politically advantageous moment to announce his capture.  Kondracke said Albright was not making an accusation - but was harboring an "offhand" thought.  "It was more a conspiratorial idea that popped into her head," he commented Wednesday morning on Fox & Friends. Albright is on a media tour to promote her new book, "Madam Secretary, A Memoir," and she made the controversial remark about Bush on Tuesday, off-camera in a Fox green room, while awaiting an appearance on "Special Report With Brit Hume." Kondracke called it "another example of the Democrats irrationally believing that the Bush administration is capable of absolutely everything, which is part of their political problem, I think.""

http://www.cnsnews.com/ThisHour.asp#Madele...s%20Whereabouts

I did note that Kondracke didn't think it was an "accusation", but what he said at the end I thought was very insightful; that Dems have a problem of "irrationally believing that the Bush administration is capable of absolutely everything..." Pretty funny if you ask me. Oliver Stone doesn't have anything on this bunch.

Someone please explain...

First, the Dems want Bush gone because he is a moron, a boob, an idiot.

Second, they see the news cant be trusted because Bush is so powerful, so organized that he manipulates captures of megalomaniacs half way around the world to coincide with the news cycle here in the US.

Is there something I am missing?

She was also on with O'Reilly last night. She was pleased with the capture of Sodam but did say she was tired of looking in his mouth. :D

I had the thought while listening that her book might could be a good read.

Just be sure you take some Drammamine prior so you won't get motion sickness from all the spin... :blink:

I will probably read it too, one day, when I see it in a used book stoore, or I can borrow a copy from someone. Same with Hillary's book. Not paying either one of them one dime directly from my pocket to theirs.

Just be sure you take some Drammamine prior so you won't get motion sickness from all the spin... :blink:

I will probably read it too, one day, when I see it in a used book stoore, or I can borrow a copy from someone. Same with Hillary's book. Not paying either one of them one dime directly from my pocket to theirs.

I totally understand those thoughts. But while listening to her talk about Iraq, my thought was if her book not just spin it could be a good read. If it were to give insight (truth not spin) on foreign policy.

As far as Hillary's book I will never read it. If I were stranded in a cabin in the remote Rocky Mountains and it was all I had to read, I wouldn't. :no:

Of course, in that situation the book would probably be on hand in the outhouse! :D:D

Albright says that her comment's were "tongue-in-cheek".

WASHINGTON — Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright insisted Wednesday that she was just kidding when she wondered aloud whether the Bush administration is holding Usama bin Laden captive, waiting to break him out at the best political moment.

It was a "tongue-in-cheek comment and was not intended in any other way," Albright told Fox News.

But witnesses to Albright's comment said the ambassador did not appear to be joking Tuesday when she suggested President Bush may reveal bin Laden's capture as an "October surprise" before next November's presidential election...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,106012,00.html

Archived