Bama breaks Spring Game record

BAMMERPERRY

Also it's exciting to see so many fans support the team and the new coach. It's also pretty exciting to see how much interest you all have in Alabama Football over here. Let's keep the Bama threads coming!!!!

Says the guy surfing an Auburn board dragging out this dead horse to beat a little more as it distracts him from the Thumb.

Fair enough, but come on man. Go to any Bama board and try to find as many threads on AU as there are here about BAMA.

I am quick counting 13 just on the front page alone!

We call this the rivals forum for a reason...

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also it's exciting to see so many fans support the team and the new coach. It's also pretty exciting to see how much interest you all have in Alabama Football over here. Let's keep the Bama threads coming!!!!

Says the guy surfing an Auburn board dragging out this dead horse to beat a little more as it distracts him from the Thumb.

Fair enough, but come on man. Go to any Bama board and try to find as many threads on AU as there are here about BAMA.

Actually, there isnt even one on our football forum.

True but actually you guys made this forum just for these threads. You can't post threads about rivals in your football forum. Nice to know we hold a special place here, in your mind, and in your heart.

your in the Rivals forum here hot shot. and 5 or 6 of them were started by uaters.

check the aufootball forum and try counting again.

We call this the rivals forum for a reason...

Should have named it Rival Bama Threads. You guys have more than one rival?

Are you now claiming the A Day game as another championship? I do understand, considering the last time you beat a team was October.

True but actually you guys made this forum just for these threads. You can't post threads about rivals in your football forum. Nice to know we hold a special place here, in your mind, and in your heart.

Yep, Bama, Arky, LSU..... It's all about you ;)

Are you now claiming the A Day game as another championship? I do understand, considering the last time you beat a team was October.

Actually of the 13, 3 were stated by Bama fans.

As for the NC comment, nah we don't need anymore. Maybe AU will win one all by themselves one day and be good enough to win it outright and not split it.

I Thank You!

Actually of the 13, 3 were stated by Bama fans.

As for the NC comment, nah we don't need anymore. Maybe AU will win one all by themselves one day and be good enough to win it outright and not split it.

I Thank You!

For such an obsessive inbred fan base, you sure are very giving. I'm sure all those teams that have won over the past few years are glad you allowed them to play. Actually, UAT should win the humanitarian award for 2006. I mean, you let Mississippi State win, right?

Yep, Bama, Arky, LSU..... It's all about you ;)

Sto, apparently he didnt get the joke. We dont talk about Bama on the FOOTBALL forum because, lets just face facts, they are really arent that relevant in football anymore.

As far as the RIVALS forum, we shouldnt really be talking about them here either, after you have beaten someone into the ground 5 straight years, are they really that big of a Rival anymore? ;)

Now, :lsu: ? THAT is a Rivalry.

:uga: ? THAT is a Rivalry.

:ua: ? That is a guaranteed win for us for quite some time now. ESPECIALLY if played over in JH-West.

When you totally dominate a rival on their home field, is that really much of a Rivalry? When you have done it for 112 years and half the games are shutouts is THAT still a real rivalry?

Sto, apparently he didnt get the joke. We dont talk about Bama on the FOOTBALL forum because, lets just face facts, they are really arent that relevant in football anymore.

As far as the RIVALS forum, we shouldnt really be talking about them here either, after you have beaten someone into the ground 5 straight years, are they really that big of a Rival anymore?

Now, ? THAT is a Rivalry.

? THAT is a Rivalry.

? That is a guaranteed win for us for quite some time now. ESPECIALLY if played over in JH-West.

When you totally dominate a rival on their home field, is that really much of a Rivalry? When you have done it for 112 years and half the games are shutouts is THAT still a real rivalry?

If you don't consider us a rival, why do your posts about Bama outnumber all the other "rivals" 20 to 1?

And I really do wish you guys would get over yourselves about "dominating us" at home. You've beaten us in ttow, what, 4 times? 1 of which occured back when the horse was still the most popular form of transportation...the other 3 were against a 3-8 team, a 10-2 team, and a 6-6 team.

Wow. That's awesome. That's domination let me tell you. For people who accuse us of living in the past...why do you keep digging up this 100+ year old stat?

Oh, wait, I forgot the 2004 team that finished 6-7.

As far as the RIVALS forum, we shouldnt really be talking about them here either, after you have beaten someone into the ground 5 straight years, are they really that big of a Rival anymore?

? THAT is a Rivalry.

? That is a guaranteed win for us for quite some time now. ESPECIALLY if played over in JH-West.

If you don't consider us a rival, why do your posts about Bama outnumber all the other "rivals" 20 to 1?

And I really do wish you guys would get over yourselves about "dominating us" at home. You've beaten us in ttow, what, 4 times? 1 of which occured back when the horse was still the most popular form of transportation...the other 3 were against a 3-8 team, a 10-2 team, and a 6-6 team.

Wow. That's awesome. That's domination let me tell you. For people who accuse us of living in the past...why do you keep digging up this 100+ year old stat?

Actually we are 6-0 in Turd-town. (When you OWN it, you can call it what you want.) ;)

44-0 over by the Chapel.

17-0 on the quad. Yep, we own THAT too.

9-0 in JH-West.

17-7 in JH-West.

21-13 in JH-West.

22-15 in JH-West.

HAHA so true, so true. I think I struck a nerve! QUIT living in the past AU Fans that's all I ever hear!!! LOLOLOL!!

Actually, no. I can understand BG's post. I have to get a thirteen year old from myspace to translate yours.

? THAT is a Rivalry.

Because their hate for Bama is greater than any love thay have for Auburn.

I guess that they didn't want to see the baseball team get a beat down :moon:

? THAT is a Rivalry.

Because their hate pity for Bama is greater than any love pity they have for Auburn Mississippi State.

Fixed it for you.

HAHA so true, so true. I think I struck a nerve! QUIT living in the past AU Fans that's all I ever hear!!! LOLOLOL!!

Actually, no. I can understand BG's post. I have to get a thirteen year old from myspace to translate yours.

So sorry to hear you can't read man. They have classes that will help you get up to speed. Does AU know it's grads can't read?

? THAT is a Rivalry.

ah, sounds like bg is falling back on uat's favorite excuse (probation). The auburn only beats us when we're down crap again. Funny thing is when I was growing up the uaters I was around were running off at the mouth about the 9 game streak (most uaters still do) and yet in those 9 years auburn was:

1973 6-6

1974 10-2

1975 4-6-1 1975 was 3-6-2; Mississippi State had to forfeit a tie.

1976 4-7 1976 was 3-8; Mississippi State had to forfeit a win.

1977 6-5 1977 was 5-6; Mississippi State had to forfeit a win.

1978 6-4-1

1979 8-3

1980 5-6

1981 5-6

3 of those years one of our wins was because MSU had to forfeit a game to us. That's THREE Winning seasons for Auburn in your "stellar" 9 game streak you uaters still talk about to this day. Only TWICE did we win 8 games or more during that period. Must make you so proud. So its ok for uaters to rant and rave about winning 9 games against us(regardless of our record during that stretch) but not ok for us to brag about NEVER losing in turd town (regardless of uat's record during those years). Just checking...have to keep up with the playing rules you uaters like to use. They change every day. Can you give me a heads up about what the rules will be tomorrow so I don't mess up...

The discussion at lunch today was that since there was no charge for the sring game, the Bama fans were asked to contribute to a fund for Enterprise High School. The amount raised was $38,000. Do the math.

? THAT is a Rivalry.

ah, sounds like bg is falling back on uat's favorite excuse (probation). The auburn only beats us when we're down crap again. Funny thing is when I was growing up the uaters I was around were running off at the mouth about the 9 game streak (most uaters still do) and yet in those 9 years auburn was:

1973 6-6

1974 10-2

1978 6-4-1

1979 8-3

1980 5-6

1981 5-6

3 of those years one of our wins was because MSU had to forfeit a game to us. That's THREE Winning seasons for Auburn in your "stellar" 9 game streak you uaters still talk about to this day. Only TWICE did we win 8 games or more during that period. Must make you so proud. So its ok for uaters to rant and rave about winning 9 games against us(regardless of our record during that stretch) but not ok for us to brag about NEVER losing in turd town (regardless of uat's record during those years). Just checking...have to keep up with the playing rules you uaters like to use. They change every day. Can you give me a heads up about what the rules will be tomorrow so I don't mess up...

I say gloat all you want to, you deserve to gloat. Anyway you AU fans "chage the rules" as well right? I am always told to quit living in the past, yet you guys are still holding up 5. It's fine with me, hold it up high, but don't say we change the rules. Pot meet Kettle.

The discussion at lunch today was that since there was no charge for the sring game, the Bama fans were asked to contribute to a fund for Enterprise High School. The amount raised was $38,000. Do the math.

Hey quick question. How much did AU raise for the school? How many did you guys have show up for your spring game? I really honestly do not know. Have you had it yet?

Hey quick question. How much did AU raise for the school? How many did you guys have show up for your spring game? I really honestly do not know. Have you had it yet?

Rev, as was stated before, the donations may not ever make it to Enterprise. The NCAA is supposedly looking into whether any university can directly give cash to a high school. My take in reading this so far is that some bama fans have decided that CTT turned them in. I doubt that 100%. But, nevertheless, the NCAA may not allow you to donate a dime to the anything that benefits a high school.

So sorry to hear you can't read man. They have classes that will help you get up to speed. Does AU know it's grads can't read?

AOL Speech wasn't a class at AU. Guess we are missing out.

? THAT is a Rivalry.

1973 6-6

1974 10-2

1978 6-4-1

1979 8-3

1980 5-6

1981 5-6

I say gloat all you want to, you deserve to gloat. Anyway you AU fans "chage the rules" as well right? I am always told to quit living in the past, yet you guys are still holding up 5. It's fine with me, hold it up high, but don't say we change the rules. Pot meet Kettle.

It is called a streak. Streaks are actually current considering they do not end until they are broken. Something you can't claim over any team in the SEC right now. Unless you count Ole Miss...

No, in spite of what your lack of reading comprehension skills may have told you...that is NOT what I was saying.

My point was simply that you guys can't stop patting yourself on the back about beating us in the Victorian Era like it is some big deal. You guys berate us constantly about living in the past, but you can't stop yucking it up about something that is so far in the past it is insignificant. Birmingham was our home field for the Iron Bowl for like 60 years. And yes, it's not like you have dominated good teams in Tuscaloosa. I'm not making any excuses about WHY they sucked. I'm merely stating that in your big time gloating about this stupid record, you fail to point out that 2 wins came with leather helmets, 1 win came against a winning team recently, and 3 wins came against sub 500 teams in the modern era.

Archived