UN said livestock emissions were a bigger threat to the planet than cars.

DKW 86

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007190671,00.html

April 28, 2007

BARMY Euro MPs are demanding new laws to stop cows and sheep PARPING. (Gaseous emissions)

Their call came after the UN said livestock emissions were a bigger threat to the planet than transport. :clap: :clap: :clap:

The MEPs have asked the European Commission to “look again at the livestock question in direct connection with global warming”.

The official EU declaration demands changes to animals’ diets, to capture gas emissions and recycle manure.

They warned: “The livestock sector presents the greatest threat to the planet.” The proposal will be looked at by the 27 member states.

The UN says livestock farming generates 18 per cent of greenhouse gases while transport accounts for 14 per cent.

I heard this is just more horse$hit......Or bull$****. But Al gore will be addressing this with his own brand of $hit.

Sorry.

<please insert the word fertilizer for $hit above if you are under 18>

I heard this is just more horse$hit......Or bull$****. But Al gore will be addressing this with his own brand of $hit.

Sorry.

<please insert the word fertilizer for $hit above if you are under 18>

You'd think Mr. Gore would have found a way to do that automatically on his internets by now...

I wonder if this revelation will make the animal hugging hippies abandon their vegetarian diets? :roflol:

Eat a cow and save the world!

Archived