Saban should know better

Tiger in Spain

Guest Frank Burns

Cecil has the worst speaking voice ever heard, IMHO.

You didn't listen to Finebaum when Don from Downtown used to call in, did you? How about Catherine? Phyllis? Jim?

Cecil is boring and monotone, but at least you can understand him without getting nauseous.

Cecil has the worst speaking voice ever heard, IMHO.

You didn't listen to Finebaum when Don from Downtown used to call in, did you? How about Catherine? Phyllis? Jim?

Cecil is boring and monotone, but at least you can understand him without getting nauseous.

I usually doze off when he speaks on PFS. Catherine and Phyllis are just annoying, but funny. Jim, he is pure comic relief. Don from Downtown? Is he the old Nebraska player?

For the record, Katherine creeps me out.

"Hi Paul".

Katherine and Phyllis remind me of "the fun girls" from the Andy Griffith Show. :puke:

For the record, Katherine creeps me out.

Does she think she is sexy? She sounds like a really old...slang term for a lose woman... trying to get a date with Paul.

Back to Josh Moon's column and the notion that the Montgomery Advertiser is Auburn biased, Jay Tate (the Auburn beat writer) had an interesting section in his blog on this today. He mentions earlier that Paul Gattis sort of fired back at Josh over the column, but the more interested point was the bias question:

Knowing Josh the way I do, he's just having fun with it and basically seeing who takes the bait. I guess Paul did. I don't believe the media is out to get Saban. I'd know if that was the case. Saban makes things difficult on Alabama fans, though, with his awkward restrictions.

Case in point: I plan to write several Q-and-As and short little stories about Auburn football during the next few weeks. I talked with Sen'Derrick Marks just yesterday for one of these pieces, which will run soon.

What about our Alabama beat guy Tim Gayle? He can't counter. Alabama doesn't make its football players available during the summer. So Alabama fans who want balanced coverage in the Advertiser simply can't get it. Don't blame Gayle. Don't blame an Auburn bias. Blame Saban. It's his call.

http://jaygtate.blogspot.com/

Archived