The NBA Playoffs

otterinbham

Lebron James is a good basketball player. So is Tim Duncan. Most importantly, Tony Parker is soon to be having pure, moral sex with Eva Longoria and for that, he deserves a hearty salute.

Moving this to the Basketball forum.

I'm pulling big time for LeBron and the Cavs. Cleveland needs something good out of their sports teams for once.

Most importantly, Tony Parker is soon to be having pure, moral sex with Eva Longoria and for that, he deserves a hearty salute.

I agree 100%.

I'm pulling big time for LeBron and the Cavs. Cleveland needs something good out of their sports teams for once.

Same here. I think Duncan is the best player in the NBA since he came in but, I hate the spurs :roflol: . I will be pulling for the Cavs as well although I don't think they have much of a shot at all. :(

Go Cavs! :cheer:

I was pulling for the CAVs in their series against the Pistons, but there were some questionable calls in the final two games. Not saying the NBA made the "marquee" matchup happen in the Finals, but something is a little fishy.

Guest Frank Burns

Big Shot Bob will pull San Antonio through.

I've got to pull for the hometown guy.

He's from Andalusia?

Big Shot Bob will pull San Antonio through.

I've got to pull for the hometown guy.

He's from Andalusia?

Yep. He's a Bulldog.

Looks like the Cavs are done now that they're down 3-0. Oh well. I read an article on ESPN arguing for the NBA to seed their playoffs like an NCAA basketball regional (1 vs 16, 2 vs 15, etc) and forget the East v.s. West. I can't say that I disagree. How many times has the East been swept or lost in 5 games in the past 10 years (post Jordan)? 3, 4, 5? It's getting pretty sad.

I was pulling for the Cadavers. But it just didnt turn out that way. San Antonio is likely the best run franchise in the NBA and they play D too. The fools in sports are upset that this isnt a "highlite" film series. So what! It is good basketball.

Lebron, or Lebroom as the SA fans call him, is just learning how to win. He may yet be the next Michael Jordan. Would have been real fun to watch him college. Heck, do you guys realize he is still only 22? WOW!

I was pulling for the Cadavers. But it just didnt turn out that way. San Antonio is likely the best run franchise in the NBA and they play D too. The fools in sports are upset that this isnt a "highlite" film series. So what! It is good basketball.

Lebron, or Lebroom as the SA fans call him, is just learning how to win. He may yet be the next Michael Jordan. Would have been real fun to watch him college. Heck, do you guys realize he is still only 22? WOW!

Yeah I was thinking earlier that if Lebron doesn't start winning championships soon, it may be too late. BUT he's only freaking 22 years old. He's about the same age now as Jordan was when he entered the NBA...and Lebron has four years of experience plus an NBA Finals appearance under his belt.

Yeah I was thinking earlier that if Lebron doesn't start winning championships soon, it may be too late. BUT he's only freaking 22 years old. He's about the same age now as Jordan was when he entered the NBA...and Lebron has four years of experience plus an NBA Finals appearance under his belt.

His age, nor his talent level will matter much if they don't surround him with better players than that.

His age, nor his talent level will matter much if they don't surround him with better players than that.

All they need is a Scotty Pippen wannabe and there you go.

LeBron needs to take out a loan and go buy a jumpshot.

He'll never be in the same class with Jordan. Better yet, the same school.

LeBron needs to take out a loan and go buy a jumpshot.

He'll never be in the same class with Jordan. Better yet, the same school.

LeBron's shot is coming along, and Jordan's did too. LeBron's shooting 33% from behind the arc in his career (and has shot over 30% for 3 of his 4 seasons), while Jordan took into his 6th NBA season to average over 30%. Heck, Jordan averaged 13% behind the line on the '87 season.

I thought the Finals as a whole sucked. There were more wide open jumpers missed and unforced turnovers made in this series than any other I've ever seen. It was horrible basketball IMO.

Now on to LeBron. This kid has the tools to be one of the best ever but it will not happen until he gets a good coach. The Cavs offense is nothing more than one on one basketball.

The NBA overall sucks. Aside from the Suns and Mavs, teams seemingly are a collection of guys with one or two stars whose only relation to one another is the same colored jersey. No coherent offensive strategy or philosophy. Limited passing skills. Horrible mid range and free throw shooting. Boring.

Archived