? for Bammers

WAR-MATT

Let's say some of these recent rumblings are true and the NCAA comes down hard on you again, what would you do? Become :msu: fans?

Would we then make LSU the last game of the season?

The contact between Saban and Miami area recruits?

Even if they are true, the most we'll get is, "Don't do it again." I'm not tossing and turning in my sleep over it by any means.

Let's say some of these recent rumblings are true and the NCAA comes down hard on you again, what would you do? Become :msu: fans?

Why would they come down hard on us for minor violations? That would be a first. Would they come down hard on UNC and Clemson for doing the same thing?

Why would they come down hard on us for minor violations? That would be a first. Would they come down hard on UNC and Clemson for doing the same thing?

Don't know and don't really care.

What if some of the grade changing stuff is true? Are you going to stick your head in a hole and cry?

No, of course not. The NCAA is not out to "get" UNC or Clemson. They're only out to get uat.

What if some of the grade changing stuff is true? Are you going to stick your head in a hole and cry?

What that the grades were changed by a Bammer, who then called the Mobile fish wrap?

I was just asking hypothetically. It had nothing to do with recent rumblings of a 07' recruits receiving a plane ride on a booster's plane for a last minute visit to the crapstone.

Matt, I don't belong to a pay site. I haven't heard anything about plane rides. Is it on TI or something?

Matt, I don't belong to a pay site. I haven't heard anything about plane rides. Is it on TI or something?

Not sure about TI but it's on Rivals and Scout.

Even if they are true, the most we'll get is, "Don't do it again." I'm not tossing and turning in my sleep over it by any means.

By any MEANS? Are you guys even allowed to say this word/name aloud? Especially when dealing with possible infractions?

By any MEANS? Are you guys even allowed to say this word/name aloud? Especially when dealing with possible infractions?

Geez, low blow.

Yet, I laughed. +1 to you.

Not sure about TI but it's on Rivals and Scout.

And, as we all know, it can't be true unless it comes from TI...

I have heard from several sources about that and a "private" workout in jawga. I assumed that the private workout rumor could have been about Witt, but you never know.

Archived