OH BG... Video for YOU

DKW 86

say it aint so....the houndstooth baseball hats that "don't exist"?? is that what you are pointing out?? There was a picture in the anniston paper last week with some guy wearing one of those ugly things.

I think he was pointing out that the Birmingham fish wrap was pimping the whole thing but the hat is a nice EXTRA.

good point.

YES! BAMMERS!

I used to hate them, but now, all of the sudden, I love them. I guess when I was a conceited junior high brat, I didn't like seeing them or being around them. Now? That's where the fun is. A confession that all of you need to know about -- I've tailgated with Alana (aka Collette) Connell.

P.S. I hate those hats. I declined one that was offered FREE to me and would never purchase one in a million years.

This video is obviously satire, and not really published by The Bammerham News.

But I just have to say WOW, is that really the Crimsonayutte uniforms? They look awful. Just horrible. Our girls are so much better looking than that and their uniforms are so much better. The open mid-section thing is classless.

I just lost my lunch. Never seen that many U G L Y people in one place.

I just lost my lunch. Never seen that many U G L Y people in one place.

Good Gawd... I think I just threw up at little, and the "Hey bammer" song by the Dollar Band was HORRIBLEY played Over and Over and F'N Over.

But I just have to say WOW, is that really the Crimsonayutte uniforms? They look awful. Just horrible. Our girls are so much better looking than that and their uniforms are so much better. The open mid-section thing is classless.

I completely disagree.

I've been told not to discuss the bands on here, though. So, I won't.

Expect a PM. :)

I completely disagree.

Well, I think my attempt at sarcasm/humor failed. I was trying to say the video is satirical, and then throw some majorette trash talk out there for all the folks that trash talked our majorettes last year.

Our girls are still better looking than yours though. :poke:

Guest BoStillKnows

ROW TAHD!!!!!! - wanna fight about it........ B)

I like them t-shirts with no sleeves. We couldn't wear them that nervous hospital. I guess they're okay in that big crowd though. I see a bunch of 'em. Hmmmf...got any biscuits.

Signed

Karl

AKA "Sling Bammer"

I completely disagree.

Well, I think my attempt at sarcasm/humor failed. I was trying to say the video is satirical, and then throw some majorette trash talk out there for all the folks that trash talked our majorettes last year.

Our girls are still better looking than yours though. :poke:

Some are, some aren't. I think both sets, as a whole, are quite attractive.

You won't find me dissing the AU majorettes. I know probably half of them. :thumbsup:

Archived