******** just said something I have to applaud

sntemp

Speaking about Saban's outrage of a fan calling one of his assistance Paul said....

"If you showed as much outrage about one of your players headbutting a police officer or a player kicking out the back window of a police cruiser I might be more inclined to care what you have to say"

LOL

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I'm loving this meltdown in Tuscaloosa today.

Apparently the Auburn boycott of PF is working because he is hardcore Saban bashing today...trying to get his Auburn listeners back.

Apparently the Auburn boycott of PF is working because he is hardcore Saban bashing today...trying to get his Auburn listeners back.

Meltdown? Really?

If what's going on is a meltdown...how would you describe the last 2 weeks in AU world?

Meltdown? Really?

If what's going on is a meltdown...how would you describe the last 2 weeks in AU world?

A warmer than expected early September. We needed more rain.

Speaking about Saban's outrage of a fan calling one of his assistance Paul said....

"If you showed as much outrage about one of your players headbutting a police officer or a player kicking out the back window of a police cruiser I might be more inclined to care what you have to say"

LOL

wow. i can think of few things he's EVER said that i agree with more.

Whether you will admit it or not, things are not all peachy in Sabanation. Board members calling Major Applewhite's house in the wee ours of the morning to chew him out about play calls after a loss to UGA did not sit well with Saint Saban.

Not only that, but he's pissed about the total lack of class of your fanbase. Which says a lot since he did not say one word about his players kicking Police cruiser windows out, or getting maced, or getting arrested for starting a fight with an SUV in the middle of the street in the wee hours of the morning during camp. You guys need to step up to the classiness of LSU, which is what he has come to expect. You got a long way to go, buddy.

How does it feel to be berated and called out in front of the entire country by the man who saved your soul?

Whether you will admit it or not, things are not all peachy in Sabanation. Board members calling Major Applewhite's house in the wee ours of the morning to chew him out about play calls after a loss to UGA did not sit well with Saint Saban.

Do you have a link to the board member story? Why is it you guys will take stupid hearsay and run with it...just because it's anti-bama.

Do you have a link to the board member story? Why is it you guys will take stupid hearsay and run with it...just because it's anti-bama.

First of all, because I (we) hate bama. Secondly, if ******** said it, then it's true. Or was that only for the last two weeks, and he started talking out of his rear end today? :poke:

All I know is players getting arrested left and right gets no reaction whatsoever from S "The Coach" regarding class, yet some frat boys throwing Cokes at UGA players gets him so pissed off that he addresses it in front of the national media at a press conference. I struggle to find the logic here.

Why would any coach, especially a coach at the home of tradishun answer his home phone on a call from a random fan (which would almost certainly show up on caller ID as an unknown number) in the middle of the night? The truth is someone of importance called that home and chewed out one of the Saviors, and Saint Saban did not like that one bit.

This is also known as a meltdown.

The Good Ole Boy system runs the show there, and that is why :ua: = :om: , $40 million coach or not.

First of all, it was never said that it was INFACT a booster.

Secondly, it's a good thing you guys don't have a network of good ol boy boosters.

Nice double play, dodge and spin.

First of all, it was never said that it was INFACT a booster.

Who else could it be but a booster? You know dang well the rest of your fanbase doesn't have the means to get that kind of access to asst coaches.

Secondly, it's a good thing you guys don't have a network of good ol boy boosters.
I agree with you -- it's a good thing. And we're doubly glad our boosters aren't stupid enough to actually believe the Offensive Coordinator is going to listen their booze-addled suggestions about play-calling in the wee hours of the night.

Screw ********. Screw him!!!

That sorry sack of crap was defending the players concerning the arrests and implying there were racist motives. Now, you say he's ripping Saban???

Screw him!!!

The 5-10 minutes I caught of his show today was about two callers swearing that the phone call to Applewhite came from a cell phone of a BOT member from MTGY while on a plane from T-town to MTGY. One said a relative was on the plane and saw the phone call made by the BOT member.

Paul was emailed info by the first caller that it made him think twice that it might be real. Like I said, all of 5-10 minutes today.

I do not claim it was true etc. I am just reporting the exchanges of ******** and 2 callers, just before 4pm today.

LOL

He wasn't talking to you so he really doesn't care what you are inclined to care about.

Who else could it be but a booster? You know dang well the rest of your fanbase doesn't have the means to get that kind of access to asst coaches.

You know that's not true. I can get his phone number right now.

You know that's not true. I can get his phone number right now.

This post reminds me of the scene from "The Big Lebowski" where John Goodmans idiot character says he can get the Dude a toe. Here's the exchange for your comparison...

Walter Sobchak: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.

The Dude: Yeah, but Walter...

Walter Sobchak: Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish. These ******* amateurs...

I'll take you up on that, BG. Prove it.

I used to write software for a phone company. A small company. Any of it's 200 companies would know how to get his phone number.

Now think of how many people work for bellsouth.

LOL

He wasn't talking to you so he really doesn't care what you are inclined to care about.

exactly

I'll take you up on that, BG. Prove it.

I used to write software for a phone company. A small company. Any of it's 200 companies would know how to get his phone number.

Now think of how many people work for bellsouth.

Alabama Public Service Commision might be interested in you getting non Public numbers from inside sources. I'm sure Bellsouth wouldn't appreciate you putting their company at risk of fines either.

But leave it to a member of the Bama nation to be doing shady stuff.

Alabama Public Service Commision might be interested in you getting non Public numbers from inside sources. I'm sure Bellsouth wouldn't appreciate you putting their company at risk of fines either.

But leave it to a member of the Bama nation to be doing shady stuff.

I just answered the question. That is all.

I still don't see the number BG. If it's that easy to get, then why haven't you got it?

I still don't see the number BG. If it's that easy to get, then why haven't you got it?

1) I don't work for a phone company anymore

2) I don't have to post a number to prove a point

1) I don't work for a phone company anymore

2) I don't have to post a number to prove a point

Can you get me a toe with nail polish?

Archived