Can one more team copy Auburn?

RunInRed

If I see another team lock arms and walk onto the field I think I'm gonna puke. All :au: wannabes IYAM.

Auburn wasn't the first football team to do that, and we won't be the last...

If I see another team lock arms and walk onto the field I think I'm gonna puke. All :au: wannabes IYAM.

Auburn wasn't the first football team to do that, and we won't be the last...

You really don't want to open this discussion again. You are wrong. The scope and breadth of your wrongness has been conclusively established by both video and photographic evidence which was entered into the record in a thread posted within the last year or so. You are welcome to research that thread if you wish, but the notion that "Auburn was not first" has been thoroughly debunked and the expression of this incorrect idea is disallowed.

You really don't want to open this discussion again. You are wrong. The scope and breadth of your wrongness has been conclusively established by both video and photographic evidence which was entered into the record in a thread posted within the last year or so. You are welcome to research that thread if you wish, but the notion that "Auburn was not first" has been thoroughly debunked and the expression of this incorrect idea is disallowed.

I just wanted to make sure this was posted again so nobody passed over it.

The way that Auburn enters the field, arm in arm with the head coach in the middle, was done by Auburn first. If you don't believe it, prove with visual evidence that another team did it before 2004.

there have been plenty of teams come out in a group (see: new england patriots 2001 super bowl), but until auburn did, i've never seen another team come out arm in arm marching in rows like we did. and i've watched a helluva lot of football. they are copying us. we did it while going undefeated. it looked like a great idea. teams stole it. much like the tiger walk. we started it. forget the dawg walk, the walk of champions, or any other knock off. they're copying us.

i'm not saying that "everyone wants to be us" or whatever. but when you win football games and get of tv doing something different... people copy you.

there have been plenty of teams come out in a group (see: new england patriots 2001 super bowl), but until auburn did, i've never seen another team come out arm in arm marching in rows like we did. and i've watched a helluva lot of football. they are copying us. we did it while going undefeated. it looked like a great idea. teams stole it. much like the tiger walk. we started it. forget the dawg walk, the walk of champions, or any other knock off. they're copying us.

i'm not saying that "everyone wants to be us" or whatever. but when you win football games and get of tv doing something different... people copy you.

Um, its the "Elephant Walk."

Archived