The Alabama Review

saniflush

OK. This is not a flame to you turds. Honest question. How in the name of all that is right and just in the world can you tell me that the UAT football review is a quality program?

I saw it coming on late yesterday afternoon and decided to watch it since I had not seen any replays from Saturday. WTF???????? They do not even attempt to show the game or plays in any sort of chronological order. I realize none of the coaches shows are going to be winning any awards but c'mon. Time for you folks to run on out to USC and get a film student that wants a coop opportunity so someone with a little knowledge of what makes a good production can be in charge for a while.

Just sayin'.

Is it worse than Shula's where they only showed positive plays? Bama could lose forty nothing and Shula would show a string of four yard runs. If Bama lost the game they were reviewing they wouldn't talk about it. They would show all of the four yard runs while talking recruiting or improvements to the gymnastics facility, but nothing about the loss.

OK. This is not a flame to you turds. Honest question. How in the name of all that is right and just in the world can you tell me that the UAT football review is a quality program?

I saw it coming on late yesterday afternoon and decided to watch it since I had not seen any replays from Saturday. WTF???????? They do not even attempt to show the game or plays in any sort of chronological order. I realize none of the coaches shows are going to be winning any awards but c'mon. Time for you folks to run on out to USC and get a film student that wants a coop opportunity so someone with a little knowledge of what makes a good production can be in charge for a while.

Just sayin'.

uhhhh.....glad you said something, i wouldn't have known otherwise.

i have never really watched the show honestly.

it is awful, they are winning the entire show until the end.

saban can't talk without using his hands.

on a side note, if you saw the Auburn Football Review (not Tuberville but Auburn)

you can see the uat show being done at the other end of the field.

did anybody notice the subtle flame Tuberville threw at Saban. During the replay of Power's interception in the endzone CTT said, "Great interception by Powers, HE FINISHED THE PLAY!!" Eluding to Saban constantly flapping about "we got to finish the play, we got to finish the game". Which IMO is very annoying. Saban, buddy, you have to have talent to finish a game!

Archived