LSU gives Miles permission

TigerOne

If we offered the money we offered Saban, he would have come. Fact.

Link? Source? Citation?

You have no credibility. Fact.

I kind of look at the Rich Rod rumors like Spurrier ones....rumors that have no basis but make for a better rumor or news article.

I just don't think RR leaves WVU...Bama threw everything at him and he said no...I think he would do the same to LSU

We only offered him a little over 2 million. You can bet if we would have offered him 3 or 4, he would be our coach today. We only offered him because we panicked and didn't think Saban wanted to leave Miami. It is all about money these days......

RR didn't go to Bama because he didn't want to. Money was not the issue

RR wouldn't have come even if you offered him $10 mil per year. Fact

I like this game

I kind of look at the Rich Rod rumors like Spurrier ones....rumors that have no basis but make for a better rumor or news article.

I just don't think RR leaves WVU...Bama threw everything at him and he said no...I think he would do the same to LSU

We only offered him a little over 2 million. You can bet if we would have offered him 3 or 4, he would be our coach today. We only offered him because we panicked and didn't think Saban wanted to leave Miami. It is all about money these days......

RR didn't go to Bama because he didn't want to. Money was not the issue

If that were the case, then uat is the most dysfunctional entity of all time.

Good choice. Offer the guy who will lose to LA Monroe and Mississippi State twice as much as the guy who may very well win the National Championship.

And let's not even get into how great he's been for your PR.

Archived