FINALLY! The facts

GalensGhost

NOTHING

Nobody knows anything. Your "source" has no more credibility than the squirrel that just threw an acorn at me and told me Beano Cook was going to be the next coach at Southern Miss.

Everything to this point is speculation based on nothing more than rumor and innuendo. At some point a group of nerds will be able to dance around and say "I told you so!!!" when, in fact, all they did was make a guess that turned out to be correct.

In 1993 I told several people that my "sources" told me Terry Bowden was going to be Auburn's new coach. Guess what? I freaking MADE IT UP. I just pulled it out of the air. But when Bowden was hired I got to say "told you so" and even now all these years later, I'm still trading on that. I still have people coming to me and asking what's going on at Auburn just because I made a lucky guess.

Get over yourselves.

Beano Cook is a coach?

Heck, he's not even a good football analyst. He and Lou "Help Me, I've Had A Stroke" Holtz stink up the place everytime they've been called on to make a prediction.

Back to the original point of the thread: CUT IT OUT. Nobody knows anything. You guys are acting like a bunch of gossips. I would expect it of Alabama fans, but not of the people on this board.

Beano Cook is a coach?

Heck, he's not even a good football analyst. He and Lou "Help Me, I've Had A Stroke" Holtz stink up the place everytime they've been called on to make a prediction.

Back to the original point of the thread: CUT IT OUT. Nobody knows anything. You guys are acting like a bunch of gossips. I would expect it of Alabama fans, but not of the people on this board.

I was joking.

:poke:

Beano Cook is a coach?

I was joking.

:poke:

I knew that, Captain Obvious.

I know one thing, without a doubt...It is time to eat lunch. I will update you after the fact.

I know one thing, without a doubt...It is time to eat lunch. I will update you after the fact.

Man, I have the flu...and that sweet, bgf of mine made me BLT's (w/turkey bacon) and tomato soup for lunch. AUsome!!!

:au::homer:

Man, I have the flu...and that sweet, bgf of mine made me BLT's (w/turkey bacon) and tomato soup for lunch. AUsome!!!

"bgf" You have a bama girl friend? :(

Bacon cannot be reclassified as "Turkey Bacon". Real bacon is pork. If you must eat the stuff, call it "turkey strips".

Thank you. That is all. Carry on.

NOTHING

Get over yourselves.

Talk what you preach?

Get back out to the pasture. There are still a couple of goats left without the red ass. You missed a couple on your last pass through.

NOTHING

Get over yourselves.

Talk what you preach?

Get back out to the pasture. There are still a couple of goats left without the red ass. You missed a couple on your last pass through.

I'll make note of that.

Archived