SEC Champ Game Thread

Justin5

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LSU 34 - Tennessee 13.

LSU's offense won't come out flat like they did last week. And I'm sorry, Tennessee's defense may have gotten better over the year, but they are still very young. Ainge can't win this one on his own.

Anybody else shedding a few tears today? God, the SEC Championship in '04 was so much fun. Seeing that Tennessee orange in the GA dome is bringing back some memories.

:lsu: 24 :ut: 17

Bonehead move #1 by Miles.

LET THEM PLAY FOOTBALL. Goodness gracious. I think there's been four stops to this game already.

Wow, lucky break for UT on that TD. It went right through LSU's DE's hands.

I just get the feeling UT will win this by 10+ points.

Why the heck is Perriloux starting?

Is Flynn hurt?

I might have to change my prediction.

Is Flynn hurt?

yeah. flynn has a shoulder injury(?) from last week. not playing.

Is Flynn hurt?

yeah. flynn has a shoulder injury(?) from last week. not playing.

Oh. Ok.

24-17 Tennessee wins.

Ace & Gary are trying to imply that our OL is the reason Dorsey is not 100%. :puke:

Yeah. It was almost a blatent blame rather than an implication.

Ace & Gary are trying to imply that our OL is the reason Dorsey is not 100%. :puke:

they've done that in every game since we played them. last week verne said that ramsey did it "DELIBERATELY" in a very emotional tone of voice and then sort of cleared his throat and changed his mind really quickly. both of them stumbled around for a minute and said that it wasn't deliberate and that it was a freshman mistake. we know how they really feel. far as i'm concerned, f*** em. doesn't hurt my feelings for mr. karate-chop-to-the-throat to blame auburn for his uninspired play the last few games of the season.

they've done that in every game since we played them. last week verne said that ramsey did it "DELIBERATELY" in a very emotional tone of voice and then sort of cleared his throat and changed his mind really quickly. both of them stumbled around for a minute and said that it wasn't deliberate and that it was a freshman mistake. we know how they really feel. far as i'm concerned, f*** em. doesn't hurt my feelings for mr. karate-chop-to-the-throat to blame auburn for his uninspired play the last few games of the season.

Thanks to us and our cheap dirty blocking, Dorsey is their Warrior of the year.

The announcers were talking about how Glen Dorsey does not play at all like he did the 1st of the season. And that fool Gary Danielson had to chime in with "Well, his fortune's were sealed when Auburn used the chop block on him". I am so sick of hearing about that! And that didn't make his butt-bone hurt (or whereever he is hurting).

i'm about to jump through my TV at verne. the reason they won't show the actual block that injured him is because they know it's BS that it was illegal. we're not even playing and they're biased against us.

Archived