SEC Champ Game Thread

Justin5

The announcers were talking about how Glen Dorsey does not play at all like he did the 1st of the season. And that fool Gary Danielson had to chime in with "Well, his fortune's were sealed when Auburn used the chop block on him". I am so sick of hearing about that! And that didn't make his butt-bone hurt (or whereever he is hurting).

Not just Dorsey's fortunes. He specifically said LSUs fortunes were sealed because of that Auburn chop-block. So we cost LSU the MNC...had NOTHING to do with losing to Kentucky & their defense getting run over by Arkansas. WTF ever, Gary. :rant:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like Dorsey is the only person they have on defense? I don't think so and that is so lame to blame us when he got hit again the very next game. They are using that as an excuse for their down hill slide!! Of course they would never admit the media play up of Miles leaving had anything to do with it.

Were these the same ones that covered the AU /UGA game. They are turds if they are, it was all how great UGA was. They can't blame LSU's slide on anything else? One person doesn't make the defense, AU proved that! Maybe coaching rumors, Pellini going, Miles maybe? Others. Hmmm that sounds worse than a chop block.

What's really funny is that the sideline reporter a few minutes ago said that Glenn Dorsey has been slowed down the past few weeks because of a tailbone injury. I wonder if Gary and Likesdicks cringed at that report.

What's really funny is that the sideline reporter a few minutes ago said that Glenn Dorsey has been slowed down the past few weeks because of a tailbone injury. I wonder if Gary and Likesdicks cringed at that report.

they've been corrected on that every game since ours, too. hasn't stopped them.

i'm about to jump through my TV at verne. the reason they won't show the actual block that injured him is because they know it's BS that it was illegal. we're not even playing and they're biased against us.

They are milking it for all its worth thats for sure. But, the play itself was definitely illegal. What i dont understand is why aren't they holding the officiating crew accountable for not throwing the flag. It's not the only chop block that occurred during the season yet they act lik it was like killing your own children. Geez...

Actually Dorsey came into the Auburn game with Hamstring and back problems. Every defensive series he would come off the field and stretch his hamstrings out.

If it was such a bad injury, why was he back out on the field for the rest of the game shortly after it? I would say from the Auburn game on he had lost some strength and health. He was banged up from weeks of football and looked rough.

AND there's a thread on this in the rivals forum already.

Gary Danielson is a douche. I would love to shove his head up his arse.

How could you tell his mouth from his ass?

Seeing that both make the same noise, I'm guessing they'd look alike, too.

Come on, Tennessee. Stuff them.

Come on, Tennessee. Stuff them.

Thank you, Eric Berry.

Gooood gosh! Eric Berry is a fantastic football player. Craig Steltz is a finalist for the Thorpe award (even though he shouldn't be b/c he's not even close to the best DB in the country), but I'll bet a dollar that any LSU fan with a brain would swap right now. Berry is going to be a force until he leaves as a junior. Wow.

jesus CHRIST. they just flat-out said that without that chop block, lsu is playing for the national championship. can we f***ing SHOOT A MISSILE at these morons???

Ohh, okay...according to Verne 'n' Gary, the chop block on Dorsey is what cost LSU a national title. Yep, it's Auburn's fault, not that they couldn't put away Kentucky or Arkansas. Geez.

What Idiot announcers - they just blamed Auburn for costing LSU the National Championship. If it wasn't for the chop block they said, LSU would be playing for a National Championship. That is a load of cow dung if I have ever heard it.

And in the closing seconds of the SEC Champ game........they take yet another moment to blame LSU's lost national title hopes on Auburn.

**** you CBS.

Actually Dorsey came into the Auburn game with Hamstring and back problems. Every defensive series he would come off the field and stretch his hamstrings out.

If it was such a bad injury, why was he back out on the field for the rest of the game shortly after it? I would say from the Auburn game on he had lost some strength and health. He was banged up from weeks of football and looked rough.

BINGO BINGO BINGO..... Dorsey was injured before the Auburn game even began. He was nursing a bad back and the hammy. He was barely getting by before the chop block (and yes it was illegal)

I guess the tail bone is now in the knee area according to CBS crew.

LSU's game against Auburn has absolutely nothing to do with the fact they couldn't win close road games. Dorsey's broken ass bone has zero connection with that play. Get over it, CBS.

God, I freaking hate LSU. I hate them almost as much as I hate Verne Lundquist, Tim Brando, Gary Danielson, and Les(s) Miles.

I never thought I would be sick about a Tennessee loss. My, how times change.

LSU's game against Auburn has absolutely nothing to do with the fact they couldn't win close road games. Dorsey's broken ass bone has zero connection with that play. Get over it, CBS.

God, I freaking hate LSU. I hate them almost as much as I hate Verne Lundquist, Tim Brando, Gary Danielson, and Les(s) Miles.

I never thought I would be sick about a Tennessee loss. My, how times change.

don't forget ol' spencer "big time blowout" tillman. that channel is full of absolute mongoloids.

Anyone know how to email CBS or Lundquist himself to express our displeasure with his anti-Auburn attitude. My son, LSU student (as if you all don't know by now) said the Auburn game had nothing to do with the way LSU played against Kentucky and Arkansas. They played bad and Dorsey played in both of those games. Verne Lundquist is a dweeb!

Archived