AU vs. UK

AURainman

Heck, the good news is we'll have a post game next year! RFr Boubacar Sylla, RJr Josh Dollard, SR Korvotney Barber

Until they get injured.

Or our perimeter players / guards get injured or suspended and we have no outside game.

Should we take bets on what next years excuse will be? Or what next years "heck, good news is we will have a ____ next year!"

And whoever says Kentucky has clearly more talent. Going into the game, we had a better record than Kentucky and had the advantage of playing at home. This is the same team that lost 84-68 to Gardner Webb and 79-76 to UAB 81-72, to San Diego, and 83-69 to Houston. They've played better the last few games, but come on. That's a bunch of delusion you are drinking if you think KY has clearly more talent than Auburn and on the road.

Until they get injured.

Or our perimeter players / guards get injured or suspended and we have no outside game.

Should we take bets on what next years excuse will be? Or what next years "heck, good news is we will have a ____ next year!"

And whoever says Kentucky has clearly more talent. Going into the game, we had a better record than Kentucky and had the advantage of playing at home. This is the same team that lost 84-68 to Gardner Webb and 79-76 to UAB 81-72, to San Diego, and 83-69 to Houston. They've played better the last few games, but come on. That's a bunch of delusion you are drinking if you think KY has clearly more talent than Auburn and on the road.

If we lose the same number of players at ANY given position next year, I'm launching an investigation.

Thanks for p*ssing all over my post.

And for the record (in case you were confused), I never said that UK is clearly more talented. They've got some solid players, but they are DOWN this year. We could've beaten them if we'd played well.

Until they get injured.

Lock Beard Eaves. We don't need to play next year. Same with JH - tear it down, we need a bigger C zone lot. AU sports are finished.

i heard on sportscall that lebo defended reed saying that he called that play. If he's telling the truth that is the worst coaching in the history of basketball. If he's covering for his player then that's pathetic, reed made a selfish decision and should have to live with it.

Until they get injured.

Lock Beard Eaves. We don't need to play next year. Same with JH - tear it down, we need a bigger C zone lot. AU sports are finished.

I hope your being sarcastic about that.

I hope your being sarcastic about that.

I tried living in PChamps world for a minute. It sucked.

Except, again, I never stated anything that silly.

Apparently you don't read well. I think Mexicans comprehend English better than you do.

I like Auburn basketball. I can still like something and still think the program is bad (wait maybe not, perhaps I should go your route... AUBURN VOLLEYBALL IS THE BEST EVER!! IT'S SOO MUCH FUN AND THE GIRLS TRY SOO HARD!!"

Again, I'd like you to find one post of mine where I actually put the basketball team down. I don't put any one player down. I don't put the coach or the staff down. I put down the Auburn basketball fans that are delusional and keep coming up with excuses as to why our program is in a funk. The program, IMO, is pretty pathetic. I have stated that and won't retract it. But IMO, I don't think there is anything wrong with stating one's true self opinion. But when you have such a poor record for oh so very long, it's not badgering the team or the players that participate. It's being realistic. Every year it is a different excuse. It's getting old.

I asked what next year's excuse will be? And I never stated anything about football. You are just a pathetic loser, aren't you?

Apparently you don't read well. I think Mexicans comprehend English better than you do.

Nice racist slur there, buddy. I'd leave the English learning ability of non-Americans out of this, it has nothing to do with basketball.

I like Auburn basketball. I can still like something and still think the program is bad (wait maybe not, perhaps I should go your route... AUBURN VOLLEYBALL IS THE BEST EVER!! IT'S SOO MUCH FUN AND THE GIRLS TRY SOO HARD!!"

Hmm, I've never been to a volleyball game...

I agree, you can like something but be unimpressed with the state of it simultaneously. But is speaking absurdities on a message board really going to change any situation? Is Lebo going to come here and gain some insight from the mighty PChamp? Are the players going to read this, get fired up, and suddenly fix any flaws in their game? No. If anything, you're causing a negative effect. Who in their right mind would want to play for fans with your mentality? What recruits are going to want to come to a school with irrational fans like you?

Whether you believe it or not, you're doing more harm than good. My guess is you really don't care one way or the other. You're just determined to make your ill derived opinions known to everyone.

Again, I'd like you to find one post of mine where I actually put the basketball team down. I don't put any one player down. I don't put the coach or the staff down. I put down the Auburn basketball fans that are delusional and keep coming up with excuses as to why our program is in a funk. The program, IMO, is pretty pathetic. I have stated that and won't retract it. But IMO, I don't think there is anything wrong with stating one's true self opinion. But when you have such a poor record for oh so very long, it's not badgering the team or the players that participate. It's being realistic. Every year it is a different excuse. It's getting old.

I'm not wasting even more of my time looking up stuff to satisfy you, sorry. Everyone knows what your stance is. Its anti-Auburn.

The program is in a funk, but again I ask, what outcomes are your attempts on a message board to cause dissention among the fanbase ultimately going to produce? I don't know for sure, but I do know nothing, absolutely nothing positive will come from it. Think about that for a second... you hold a degree from this university. You benefit from positive things happening to Auburn. Negative things can potentially affect you as well. Why not not try to build Auburn up instead of tear it down?

You're not a realist. You're a pessimist. A realist understands that we're not going to win every game, no matter how bad we want to. The best basketball team in the country wouldn't fulfill those expectations. A realist looks at what we've got and understands limitations. I'll refer you to some of Rainman's comments for an example. A pessimest expects the impossible.

I asked what next year's excuse will be? And I never stated anything about football. You are just a pathetic loser, aren't you?

Wow. Does anyone else see the correlation between those two? Usually, to completely different thoughts get their own paragraph. My English book must've been wrong.

This might be breaking news to you, but Lebo, Tuberville, or anyone else at Auburn aren't accountable to you. They don't have to give you an excuse. Excuses are only for the irrational sector of fans, anyways. The irony in that is they need an explanation but refuse to accept the ones offered. Most people understand what's going on, and therefore don't need an excuse. Was I upset when we lost to USF? Heck yes. I didn't need an excuse because I understood why we lost. Same thing with MSU. Upset, but I managed to retain my sanity... but that could be due to the fact that I'm such a pathetic loser.

I guess it's impossible for Auburn's basketball program to rise up out of this mediocrity because we have a bansfase that's accteped losing and being mediorcre.

At the same time they defend this mediocrity and make excuses but yet year after year it's another excuse.

I don't expect Auburn to go to the NCAA tournament every year but we've had 4 years under Lebo and have not been able to make the NIT once.

I don't really see how a new b-ball arena is going to cahnge anything. Because unless Lebo turns it around and we start winning then nobody will come to b-ball games just like they're doing now.

I'll give Lebo 1 more year to accomplish something but if he doesn't then I don't care what excuse you throw out there, there won't be any excuses left once he's gone.

My expectation for next year is to make an NCAA bid, since all the b-ball guru's here have said that we're going to have some good recruits coming in next year, then I don't see why we can't.

Here's looking for next year,

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

Archived