$aban Still Angry about the $aban Rule

Hoopie

Quantum

actually, is you could guess which 3 letters do not belong in that name then figure out which 3 letters go on the end, you would have it ;)

'

I have a friend named Quatrez, but he is called "P Money" or "P". Is that the same here?

Quantum

actually, is you could guess which 3 letters do not belong in that name then figure out which 3 letters go on the end, you would have it ;)

RWS,

edited by CT: crossed the decency line.

Quantrez....Julio? Or is Julio his "alias"? Anyway, since he only goes by his first name to his B****es, his first name is Julio......like Julio Chavez.

BTW, last I checked, football is still just a game, just like CTT said. It is those that vicariously make it their lives that scare the rest of us. Leave the recruiting at a realistic level and move on. #^% Recruiting is just for the OCD folks in the crowd. These High school players need to have real lives while in school, not have some over-paid under-performing munchkin honking their bobos 24/7.

CTT has had BETTER Teams than CN$...Chew on that little FACT.

As for the little coaches get together at L'Arche, a couple of days ago... did anyone here, that doesn't bruise their knees everytime $abban or the 5* Mexican walk by, go?

If you didn't go, then you missed seeing B.J. Scott and the Qqqhulio leave in a White Stretched Limo. It's interesting that Qqqhulio is driving around in new vehicles and Stretched Limos. This information came from some people from Rivals that were at the event.

I really am not sure that making fun of a kid's name is the way that we want to go here.

It smells a bit like a bad combination of racism and sour grapes.

Stretch limos and the generosity of "uncle" Snake are well within the bounds. The whole name issue seems fruitless....and it isn't really that funny.

under-performing

Nick Saban has won a National Championship. How many of those has Tommy Tuberville won?

Head to head record????

under-performing

Nick Saban has won a National Championship. How many of those has Tommy Tuberville won?

And he was very lucky the way the chips fell. Didn't he win it with a 10-2 record? Won't see that often. How many undefeated seasons does he have? What's his record against Tubs?

under-performing

CTT has never lost to La-Monroe or UAB. Can $abun make the same claim?

under-performing

I didnt know being the top paid coach in the country and getting your ass handed to you by LAMO was living upto Alabama's expectations. Let the kids be kids for Christ sake and spend some more time coaching what you got on the field already. Hell Shula did that and beat LAMO by 34 just the year before.

"The proccess" = "How to take $4 mil a year from the rednecks and have them worship you for l-o-s-i-n-g!"

Archived