Need 2 for Vandy

AU Cav

Need two more tickets to the Vandy game. They've been hard to get after we had a pretty disastrous attempt to order the day they went on sale. We've managed to get our hands on one pair but need another. If anyone can help us out we'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

I tried to order the exact second they went on sale and they were already sold out. You will have better luck trying to get them from a Vandy site because I was told that Vandy sold almost 20,000 season tickets, blowing away their previous record. That did not include student tickets and what they alloted to the AU ticket office to sale, which were already sold out also.

They also still held some in reserve for more season ticket sales and packages. So, basically there was just about no single game tickets available for the AU game went they went on sale to the general public. I checked e-bay and there are not many on sale there.

However, there are quite a few on sale at ESPN's site that is linked to StubHub if you are willing to pay the $$$:

AU/Vandh

FYI...I hate these ticket sites like StubHub. I wish all the college and pro teams would do a better job on monitoring who they sell their tickets to so that the average fan does not have to take out a loan if they just want to go watch their team play a decent team.

Archived