Who Dat! NFCCG bound

SouthLink02

After the 70 yard TD run by Arizona I thought it was over then Saints led a Beat Down. I'm kind of a band wagon fan this year, might as well be.

I am pretty much a free agent when it comes to the NFL, but one of my best friends from :au: is a diehard Saints fan and I'll be rooting for the Saints to finish the job next week for his sake.

The Superdome is going to be completely freaking up for grabs next Sunday...should be a fun game to watch.

Doesn't Heath Evans play for the Saints? I think he got injured mid season and is out for the year, but still, that's reason enough to pull for them.

Yes Evans does play for the Saints....he was a major part of the offense until he got hurt early in the season...

I was in the Dome Saturday (it was crazy) and will be there again Sunday....the roof may blow off the Dome Sunday!

WAR EAGLE AND WHO DAT!!!

I too hop on bandwagons but mine is with the VIKINGS BABY!!!! I am actually a Falcons fan but I can't resist pulling for the old man! Vikings and Colts in the SB I hope at least. :)

I too hop on bandwagons...I am actually a Falcons fan

That goes without saying :poke:

The Saints will force another old qb into retirement. Who Dat!

Archived