Fox News Logo Similar to Nazi Poster

arnaldoabru

Obama's logo is consistant with Pepsi's, which starts with P. P is the first letter of Putin. Putin is the former Russian President. Russia is the same place that the USSR existed. Obama must be a communist.

Wonderful. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. Why would I tune out right-wing gasbags like Sean Hannity only to torture myself with his left-wing equivalent?

I believe quietfan posted it because of the link to John Stewart on that site.

Man, sometimes you just set yourself up like a teeball. This is one of those times for FoxNews.

How did Fox set itself up like a teeball ? Because the babbling court jester Stewart said so? Because he makes silly, juvenile comparisons between Fox's logo and, NOT any well known NAZI logo, but the background of some obscure WW2 propaganda poster? How long did he...errr.. his STAFF have to research.....errr.. google for THAT crap ?

No, it's because of their idiotic implication that the nuclear summit logo was a nod to Muslims. They opened themselves wide open to him mocking their logo with that stupidity.

He wasn't seriously saying it looked like a Nazi logo. He was demonstrating how moronic their attempt to say the other looked like a Muslim symbol but using the same sort of logic against them. It's called satire.

No, it's because of their idiotic implication that the nuclear summit logo was a nod to Muslims. They opened themselves wide open to him mocking their logo with that stupidity.

He wasn't seriously saying it looked like a Nazi logo. He was demonstrating how moronic their attempt to say the other looked like a Muslim symbol but using the same sort of logic against them. It's called satire. Look it up.

Fox was just reporting the news.

It does sorta resemble the crescent symbol, you can't really deny that.

No more than the Fox logo resembles the Kamikaze flag or the Nazi poster. What it really resembles is exactly what they showed...the atomic diagram.

But in "just reporting the news", they made an idiotic implication that invited well-earned derision.

No, it's a crescent symbol. Clear enough. The Fox logo is a complete stretch. You said so yourself. It was SUPPOSE to be ridiculous. But now, you're saying it resembles the Jap flag, when it clearly doesn't.

It's a conceptual drawing of the atomic diagram he showed. And like Stewart said, one simple phone call could have done that for them instead of looking like morons making vague insinuations as if they are "news."

Archived