I am new here

jdizon

Hello members, moderators and guests! I am new here. I think forward of having a great great time here. I am an accountant and like to share some ideas with you. Hope i could also learn more from you guys here. Thank to heaven and the universe I found this forum.

Welcome and War Eagle!

Feel free to join in all discussions. I would avoid any contact with Tigermike and Arnaldobru, though. Too many issues to go into with these two and one of them seems to be into goats.

Other than that, I think most people on here are harmless.

BTW, I will need cash for your membership sent as soon as possible. I will PM you the PO Box. Failure to pay will result in us sending Tigermike and Arnaldoabru to your place of employment to embarrass the snot out of you and rough you up.

Hope you stick around and, again, Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the board. Be careful on the Political Forum. I can almost assure you that no matter your political views, it will depress you. Otherwise, enjoy, the people are great.

Welcome, but you may find this place a bit frustrating. Being an accountant in a place where things don't usually add up could be tough to adjust to! :roflol:

Oh, and if things here do seem to add up, you'd better recheck the figures! :blink:

Welcome to the board. Be careful on the Political Forum. I can almost assure you that no matter your political views, it will depress you. Otherwise, enjoy, the people are great.

I am in 100% agreement with the part I bolded...if you like a lot of verbal flatulence, that's your board. Otherwise, welcome aboard and jump in on a conversation or, heck, start one of your own.

Welcome and War Eagle!

Way to accentuate the positive, there, my friend.

:rolleyes:

WDE!

Welcome and War Eagle! Don't listen to what they are saying about the political forum. All of the posts from conservatives are informative and well-written and factual. It is only the posts from the liberals that are depressing! :rolleyes:

Cool, now you don't even have to go to the political forum to have fighting and disagreements.

Archived